Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekly challenge #108

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Hey Folks, so for this weeks weekly challenge we are going to be doing Note week, we can write positive and kind notes and leave them in places for people to find 

Feel free to share how you are getting on with this challenge, we can't wait to read your replies :smile:

Also feel free to vote for next weeks challenge :heart:
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Weekly challenge #108 4 votes

Watch a film/TV show
25% 1 vote
Letter Challenge
75% 3 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Have a bit of time to kill in town before my appointment so gonna be posting these around town and the mental health department, hoping it brings a smile to someone's face 😊💕 

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Ah yay @BubblesGoesBoo , so great to see you getting involved :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Have a bit of time to kill in town before my appointment so gonna be posting these around town and the mental health department, hoping it brings a smile to someone's face 😊💕 

A bit late to see but that is lovely. In my religious studies classroom at school there is the thing about spread kindness like confetti on the display. Your handwriting is amazing and you are so kind.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous