Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2019
    I've still got the taser dots on my stomach. Will it scAr 😭😭already hate my stomach as it is ,don't need reminder of that. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Feel sick 😓
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    So so angry. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Really annoys me when people have to wreck it for others for no bloody reason 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited August 2019
    Wtf is wrong with people. Like literally what is the point in starting arguments cause you're bored. Like my mum full on shout about how I'm Piers Morgan cause my negative ahhaha. Then I said I'm not negative & saying I'm pier Morgan ain't even that bad lol. So then I just told her to shut the fuck up cause immature twat looking for an argument. Then says its not how you speak to your mum. Um 2019 I don't have to like you. You put me through hell , over it but still put me through hell. I say nothing and she still tries to start an argument so I'm beyond it. It's because she lives home alone so when she comes round she like no stop talks and obviously gets bored cause I don't reply so tries to cause arguments. so I started playing really loud  the song "I don't need no drama" by James hype lol
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    When they put you on a new medication but no where on the island stocks it 🙃🙃 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Why do I feel so sick and shakey before going to the doctors when it’s not even MH related 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    So so angry. 
    Hey, I hope you're okay ❤️
    GreenTea said:
    So so angry. 

I really wish I was 😭
    Thanks to some stupid stupid inconsiderate dog walker my arm is all now scratched and cut Becuase I had to hold my dog as he dosent like other dogs to begin with and he went mad and she was just stood there whilst the dog kept walking around me and following me going come here jnstead of coming over and putting them back on the lead so now my arm is painful and stings like fuck ! 
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:
    So so angry. 

I really wish I was 😭

Oh no, what's up? 
    edited August 2019
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:
    So so angry. 

I really wish I was 😭

Oh no, what's up? 

So many things right now. So many. My brain hurts, my body hurts, I'm hurting me, friends are hurting me. It's all just hurting me
    edited August 2019
    Well my phone is breaking cause the charge part is slowly breaking. Which is just great cause I have no money for when I breaks. Can use my iPod or things but that's not the same , will need a phone :///
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster

I feel so fat and disgusted about my body.  I want to purge. :(

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    The amount of times I restarted replies and posts owgsfahsgsjssj. 

I'm not sure if it's because I've been away for such a long time or my ability to English is just being a bit temperamental lol

I really do care humans, even when I struggle to find the words to help ❤️
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Good mood diminished overnight.. now feeling really flat? 😓😓 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    My friend cancelled on me! I was so excited about the day out all summer long. Probably even before then. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Personalised adverts scare the fuck out of me. So on channel 4 website watching born famous, advertising comes on so i start playing a game on my phone and then I heard my name 😭 bloody advert was talking to me 😭 why
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I've had the same on All 4 @GreenTea, it's really creepy when it's like "Hello Eleanor!" lol! I'm like yes I am Eleanor and no I don't care about your advert!

My rant of the day - right so I start college next week and will have to get the bus., of which there are only one per hour and only one service that runs through my area. Of course the road that this route takes just before my village is closed from 9.30 next eweek... and what bus do I need to get? Fucking 9.40!! If that's not typical I don't know what is! 

Good thing is I rang the college and they're gonna send me a taxi. But why in the first week of all weeks!!!! Don't live in rural areas people,!! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent_. Don’t get me started on buses , last year on my first day , the bus company first baring in mind has to go through 3 towns to get to my college sent a single decker bus that was full by the time it got to me so drove straight past because he couldn’t let anyone else on ! 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @independent_. Don’t get me started on buses , last year on my first day , the bus company first baring in mind has to go through 3 towns to get to my college sent a single decker bus that was full by the time it got to me so drove straight past because he couldn’t let anyone else on ! 
    Ah that's really annoying @Millie2787 I hate when that happens, or when they're so busy you can't get a seat and have to stand. Our bus route is one of the busiest around cause it goes from one major town, through another then to the town I need to be in. So it's always pretty busy by the time I get on it as it's already been through 2 major places haha. Then when I'm travelling the other way most people seem to get off before me. That one is weird lol. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Ah that's really annoying @Millie2787 I hate when that happens, or when they're so busy you can't get a seat and have to stand. Our bus route is one of the busiest around cause it goes from one major town, through another then to the town I need to be in. So it's always pretty busy by the time I get on it as it's already been through 2 major places haha. Then when I'm travelling the other way most people seem to get off before me. That one is weird lol. 
    @independent_ I was just like ummm wtf how am I meant to get to college , on my first day of a new college and I’m alresdy going to be late ! I’m just hoping it’s not the same again this year becuase I will go mad 🙄 took them a week to realise they need to put a double decker on