Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pet pictures thread!

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    My freshly groomed Louie 🥰

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture

Recent shots of Luna being adorable feat. my terrible phone camera

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    @mike did she not get her head stuck 😂😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    No, but one day she's going to grow a little bit too much and we're going to need to saw her out. :joy:
    Mike said:
    No, but one day she's going to grow a little bit too much and we're going to need to saw her out. :joy:
    @mike oh dear :joy: I’m sure that day will come very soon ;) 

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Mike said:

Basically me when I have to get out of bed or when I am trying get out the foam pit.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Me all the time (OK about 98% of the time.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Kasa2103 said:
    Mike said:

Basically me when I have to get out of bed or when I am trying get out the foam pit.

Mike sooooooo cute , I may have to steal your dog and replace her with Louie 

Kasa2103 said:
    Mike said:

Mike sooooooo cute , I may have to steal your dog and replace her with Louie 

Louie is the cutest though.
    Had a cute little photo session with Louie in the fields earlier <3

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Millie2787 2nd to last photo looks like Louise is having some philosophocal thoughts lol
    Honestly @Salix_alba_2019 you’d think he’s some sort of model the way he’s acting there 😂
  • knownaslonerknownasloner Posts: 48 Boards Initiate
    edited August 2019

Amber, my crossbreed rescue from Romania. She’s a very timid little dog because of a tough start in life but so lovable with the people she knows. This is her favourite pillow  <3
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    He listens to me. 🙃🙂🙃🙂

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Crossed out my sisters face obviously ah. Isn't he just the cutest teddy 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    So many lovely pets!

This is Mitzi, she was my mom's dog but my mom gave her to us because she couldn't cope. She's really energetic and playful but also likes to laze under my duvet. She's gentle. She's also really funny - she's a bit of a barking brat and mischievous xD I love her <3
    edited August 2019
    Sorry. I know I post too much of teddy so it's in the spoiler ah. He's just too cute. He went into a bush this morning so has all weird balls stuck to him lol

The Way he’s looked at me tonight has melted my heart :(

• slg123slg123 Posts: 4 Newbie
    This is my German Shepherd called Luca. We got him as a rescue at 6 months old and he is now 19 months. He is a gentle giant and loves having cuddles. He has been the best thing that has ever happened to me since my relapse last year and have been amazing on my relapse this year as he can tell when I am feeling low and will not leave me alone until my mood increases.

Caught Louie mid yawn the other morning 💕

Teddys hair cut lol. I mean i prefer him when he has more hair cause so cutee. But he always looks so cute to me. Got him a new jumper so he doesnt get too cold. <3<3<3 🐶🐶

Mike said:

You know, Thats exactly how i wake up every morning 
    Teddy sleeping with his lion

• PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    I think I've found my favourite thread on The Mix! <3

Here's Simba - he definitely wanted to go on holiday with us not to the cattery!
    My little lou has been for a groom ( a well well well overdue one ! )  today and got a cute little Christmas bow 😍