Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

CBD oil for anxiety

GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Hello
If this isn't the right section please move it to the correct one.
Anyway,
I know many people who have turned to CBD oil for anxiety and my mum has mentioned it to me before. I was curious as to if anyone has used it to help with their anxiety? And did it help or not?

I ordered some to try because I feel like my anxiety meds aren't doing much at the moment and it's really difficult to the point I feel like trying new things.

Hopefully some of you can give me some advice or information about your experience

Comments

• mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi, 

I don't have much experience with it but wanted to jump on to say it is in the right section.

Also BBC have published a short video/documentary on CBD oil and anxiety. Hope it helps a little.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-49286389/cbd-oil-made-from-cannabis-is-popular-for-calming-anxiety
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Than you so much. I actually cried and panicked think I posted it in the wrong place! I really appreciate you saying it was in the correct place! Thank you. Actually means a lot that you said that so thank you 

I'll watch the video later when I'm a bit calmer. I really want to hear other peoples experience before I try it, just so I feel like I'm doing the right thing
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    GreenTea said:
    Hello
    Anyway,
    I know many people who have turned to CBD oil for anxiety and my mum has mentioned it to me before. I was curious as to if anyone has used it to help with their anxiety? And did it help or not?

I ordered some to try because I feel like my anxiety meds aren't doing much at the moment and it's really difficult to the point I feel like trying new things.

Hopefully some of you can give me some advice or information about your experience
    My mum mentioned something about this a while ago and forgot it so I'm interested, can you send me a link to them?? 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    davcr0ck said:
    GreenTea said:
    Hello
    Anyway,

My mum mentioned something about this a while ago and forgot it so I'm interested, can you send me a link to them?? 
    Link to what? I don't want to get in trouble for sending something I shouldn't lol
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey! 

I’ve had experience with CBD tablets that I got for my anxiety which are similar to the oil, personally I don’t feel like they benefited me but I didn’t use them for very long. I know use the CALMS day which I find do keep me a bit calmer so worth looking into if you want another alternative? 

I hope that they do work for you! 

Butterfly x