Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Phone number switch from one company to another

davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
Hey all 

Just wondering if anyone has done this before where they transfer their number from one phone company (EE) to another (Voxi (Vodafone))

Does anyone have any idea on how I tell if this number had been transferred over, I've currently got my ee sim in my phone and I got this a few minutes ago

Any technologises in here got any ideas? 
Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 

Comments

• Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 82 Budding Regular
    Did you get the PAC code? 
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Evelyn360 said:
    Did you get the PAC code? 
    Yeah I did and I used it and I got a email saying it should be done between 11am and 5pm today 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Hmm have you tried turning your phone off and on or getting someone to text you to see if it comes through? Do you have an iPhone? 
    No android and I just tryed restarting it and still got the same thing 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Did you just change the sim to another company or did you change the phone too?
    Most phones arel locked to the original company you brought from
    Just changed the sim and yeah the phone is locked to ee so my dad has to phone them to unlock them 
    Yeah just got to wait 72 hours until they unlock the Samsung, so I'm back to my sony for a little bit 
    Ah glad you figured it out though!