Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pet pictures thread!

Comments

• davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family

My dog currently stopping me from going to sleep, she won't move as their a fan on in my parents room so she's sleeping in here tonight, so I'm sleeping sofa then 😕😕😔😔
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 

Gain another dog for the day and I don't like it (one of mum friends was out all day)

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Shaunie said:

Lol I feel so sorry for this dog  

he won't let me take a photo with him loll

That dog looks so cute, loving and fluffy. You look so beautiful like always. You might not agree with me on that part but I believe that everyone is beautiful- on the inside and the outside. It is hard to believe but it is possible to believe. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    He won't  let me hold him to take a picture so this was the next best thing lol

hes just a small ball of fur😭😭😭😭😭❤️
    Expect my face is actually horrible cause likes it's horrible shape and all that but yeah it's just a face with eyes and stuff ,so I just live with it

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Excuse me Jiggy but how did you get up there with all that mess?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Me: I'm trying to watch a film.

Cat: Not anymore human.

Me: Please.

Cat: I will think about it if you do a photo and give me some love.

Me: I give up with the film. Come on then.

Cat: Best human ever!

I couldn't resist doing this.
    I don't think cats are supposed to enjoy belly rubs. This cat is my cute, soppy, furry, loving weirdo.
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I entered Ruby into a cutest pets competition. And guess what? She won! :smiley: This is the photo I sent in (it's sort of bad quality as I had to take a picture of a picture to show you).
    Crossed out my sister's face and teddy's balls🙃. How cute is he 😭😭😭😭😭😭he literally love massagers on his belly and on his head too. Too cute and fluffy 😭

Not my cat, round a friends cutting back a tree when this adorable thing came out of nowhere, i don't normally like cats but I have a soft spot for her, her furry is soo soft I love it  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

😝
  • Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    Painted my girls nails 😘❤️
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    There not my pets but the animals we saw at the farm today 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited August 2019
    Wearing a hoodie lol

Post edited by Siena on
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Looking at this thread is genuinely a highlight of my day. :tongue: Cute pets make everything better.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    My sisters new little kitten 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • dogmad20dogmad20 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    So cute this makes me smile when feeling down 
    My tired little baby! 😍❤💌❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗
  • Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 82 Budding Regular
    This thread  <3

I don't have any pets at the moment as I'm not allowed any with my tenancy butttt, I thought I'd share some pics of my sisters cat and her friends puppy. 
  • Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    Moody Max 🦎 
    here is a photo of one of my cats. 
    So Lou has his own half of the bed 🙃

I have the same issue with my dog but she also pokes me if I move her 
    I am sort of a horse to a 6 year old (she likes to sit on my back when I am bending over or sitting down. ❤😍
    davcr0ck said:

@davcr0ck oh I get that to he especially likes to jab me in the face when I least expect it 
    davcr0ck said:

@davcr0ck oh I get that to he especially likes to jab me in the face when I least expect it 
    Aww bless 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster

My cat Sooty. I love him soooo much :heart:

Um some wet muddy dog has made its way onto my clean bed 😭. Fml lol