Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    When you're cleaning and use too much bleach and it's all you can taste/smell for hours after 🙃🙃 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    edited August 2019
    When your period makes you need the loo every 2 hours and you have already been through 3 pairs of underwear and a pack of wipes in 1 day. Oh and when it makes you want to scream at everyone! 🖕😔 And it is only 1pm! 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Why can't my parents and brother always arguing so much, it's pissing me off, I'm try to relax and escape my day to day problems and their not f****** helping 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Mmmmmmm stomach cramps can do one 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Periods are such a pain up the vagina.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    Wish my sister would shut the fuck up. “Youre so moody” well if i wasnt before i am now since say that just pisses me off more
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    So so sad with what happened  in Tate modern today , whatever compelled the 17 year old to to that horrendous act :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    So so sad with what happened  in Tate modern today , whatever compelled the 17 year old to to that horrendous act :( 

It's horrific :( I just don't know how to explain to a 13 year old that we might not be able to attend. I just hope for the best outcome
  • Options
    Hard to breath still 😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    When was tasered I was in the corner of my room and looking at the corner just makes me picture it. Police shouting so loud while holding the taser & other holding shied. I'm not dangerous person. I've been threated with taser many times but never happened til that time so I really thought they just threat it so didn't scare me. So it was a massive shock quite traumaiting 

And I know probs want to tell me to stop talking about that day. But it's def day will never forget. Actually awful worst day(of a few)

i want to move room😭

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Cant sleep when hard to breathe & feel like I keep waking up to check if any spiders have came yet 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    My guinea pig has no hay except some that's slightly damp and bad smelling. I tried giving her it but she's refusing to go to it, so I wasn't able to clean her out.

So someone needs to get her some hay asap. My dad's with his girlfriend, and I really really don't want to go as I'm so unconfident and don't have clothes for the warm weather due to this mental suffering. 

In short, I'm a bit screwed :lol: I suppose I'll probably have no choice but to go. I'll get through it, but yeah, I'm very anxious. Sorry for the rant.
  • Options
    So hard to breath constantly it's just automatic that I'm struggling to breath all the time & really not helping thoughts of dying. I feel I'm getting used to not breathing properly but still hard & still stresses my sister 
  • Options
    edited August 2019

TRIGGER WARNING
    Being on my period reminds me of bleeding after rape 😭😭😭😭not always but this time is really reminding me. & feels awful 
    & I think I'm finding hard to breath cause think I'm anemic now from period

• Options
    Stuck on the motorway. Stuck on the motor way. Stuck on the motorway. La la la
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    You mean stuck in the car park? If it is the M25, I am not surprised. I will check AA roadwatch for you if needed. 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    You mean stuck in the car park? If it is the M25, I am not surprised. I will check AA roadwatch for you if needed. 
    No not a car park?????
    I don't need anyone to look for me. Thanks tho
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    No not a car park?????
    I don't need anyone to look for me. Thanks tho
    I don't think you understand my sense of humor isn't it? Me and my mum call it a car park because everything is at a complete standstill. Oh okay.  That's fine. No problem. 
  • Options
    I'd get it if it was at standstill but it isn't.... 
  • Options
    I'm so confused
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I'd get it if it was at standstill but it isn't.... 
    Just moving slowly then? Sorry that I am confusing you and being annoying.
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I'm so confused
    Oops
  • Options
    So bored on this coach 
    Finally at a service station and the coach driver is sat watching some graphic film 😂
    But the boredom is real. And still 2 hours to go and I'm BORED. Fuck sakeee
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    So bored on this coach 
    Finally at a service station and the coach driver is sat watching some graphic film 😂
    But the boredom is real. And still 2 hours to go and I'm BORED. Fuck sakeee
    I understand that it is boring. 2 hours sounds like a really long time.  Which film is it?
  • Options
    As if my fucking suitcase broke!!! Literally have a train to my house at 10am tomorrow and I'm freaking out!
  • Options
    Suitcase update: we fixed it. But I'm scared it's gonna break while on the train and in actually shitting bricks. I really hope it doesn't give out 
  • Options
    L100L100 Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    davcr0ck said:
    "I don't want to get out mum, I'm sad" she tries to take away my blanket, i moan and shouting at her saying the actual reason (my close friend who died) why I'm sad and she stops and gives me a hug but also squashs me at the same time and left some money on the side if I felt like leaving the house,

What makes yesterday different from today. 
    I don’t know why your upset apart from you saying your best friend died. I can relate to that because my grandad passed away last summer) Unfortunately no one can change the past but you can change the future.  I try to think of it like all days are a fresh start. Life throws ups and downs pretty much everyday and it’s basically just an obstacle to get over and then things will be better.  Is there anything that will make you happy outside or is there another reason you don’t want to go outside.?