Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Suggest makeup looks?

Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
What makeup look should I try today?? Because i decided i didn't like my last one and wiped it off my face in frustration lol. Anyone have ideas? X

Comments

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    This is mine lol not happy with my eyeliner tho 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    @Jellyelephant That's lush ❤️ Loving the bronzey glow on it, think I will try that tomorrow! Or at 4am when I'm bored who knows lol. Loving the tattoo aswell by the way, so pretty x 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Have you tried cut crease eye make up ?
    looks good but can't do it
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Went for a darker look today to reflect my mood aha 
    This is the tutorial I try to follow most days https://youtu.be/qag4K8L5LhM
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @Jellyelephant makeup is a great way to reflect mood I find, it's  creative too :) love that look it's really pretty! 
    @Shaunie I try and do cut creases all the time it always smudges into a mess though lol, I'll master it one day hopefully. I'd really like to be able to do it aha xx
    I love Soph's makeup look it's lush x
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Nobody here needs makeup. You are all beautiful just the way you are. I understand if it helps your confidence. I just wanted  to let you know that it doesn't matter if you are wearing makeup or not, you are still beautiful 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Mia_moo said:
    @Shaunie I try and do cut creases all the time it always smudges into a mess though lol, I'll master it one day hopefully. I'd really like to be able to do it aha xx
    I love Soph's makeup look it's lush x
    I love looking at her make up videos & few others !
    Kasa2103 said:
    Nobody here needs makeup. You are all beautiful just the way you are. I understand if it helps your confidence. I just wanted  to let you know that it doesn't matter if you are wearing makeup or not, you are still beautiful 

I agree but It's also about being creative not just trying to cover face :)

Oh okay. Being creative is fine. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    @Kasa2103 Thank you 😊 I agree that's important for everyone to know x Honestly I just do makeup to make myself feel good and create arty looks because I enjoy it as a hobby 
    No problem. I understand that it makes you feel good and that it is a good hobby. I love a good bit of art even if I don't usually do very well with it. Who gives a damn? At least I try.
    @Kasa2103 Art doesn't have to be about being good at it, as long as you enjoy it thats all that counts! It's fun x
    Mia_moo said:
    @Kasa2103 Art doesn't have to be about being good at it, as long as you enjoy it thats all that counts! It's fun x
    Exactly! Try telling that to people who make fun of me for my art.
    @Kasa2103 well that shows they aren't very nice and they are judgemental, not worth listening too! :)
    Kept it simple today 
    @Jellyelephant I love the eyeliner and the sparkle! Definitely going to try that xx
    Mia_moo said:
    @Jellyelephant I love the eyeliner and the sparkle! Definitely going to try that xx
    Thanks .... it’s actually a glitter eyeliner I did above the black one.... you can’t see properly in the pic haha
    @Jellyelephant I need to get a silver glitter eyeliner, I have gold though. I might try that
    Its so precise! I think mine would be messy aha but I'll give it a go x
    Mia_moo said:
    @Jellyelephant I need to get a silver glitter eyeliner, I have gold though. I might try that
    Its so precise! I think mine would be messy aha but I'll give it a go x
    Yeh I got mine from Superdrug for like £1.50! I think it’s collection or something 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    This is mine lol not happy with my eyeliner tho 
    I loveeeee this colour!
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    pssssp don't  forget pinterest!
    @Jellyelephant wow I'll definitely get that! Might pick it up tomorrow actually x 
    Ah fab this is it...

@Jellyelephant I need that! It's  hard to find one that is pigmented with lots of glitter in it if you get what I mean x
    Mia_moo said:
    @Jellyelephant I need that! It's  hard to find one that is pigmented with lots of glitter in it if you get what I mean x
    Yeh defo! I thought it might be rubbish COs it was so cheap but I thought its so cheap may as well try it. I had my eye on the top faced glitter pop eyeliner but it’s £16 I think so yeh am glad I got this instead haha! 
    Wanted a warm palette but with some cooler tones in it too. This one has been great, really pigmented. The shimmer shades are lush ❤️
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    @Shaunieand @Jellyelephant

Both them makeup looks are so pretty! 
    @Shaunie that bronzer is so good, like how it's not orange or too harsh xx Makeup looks lovely! ❤️
    It's a pink kinda day 💗