Home Anything Goes
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

Oh no, guess who's back...

Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,936 Taking your piece of the pi
Hey guys! I know how early it is, but I logged on for a few things and I guess decided I may as well give the boards another chance now. I've really missed you, hope you're okay.

I used to be under the username kathleen0172, btw - I'm going by Kathryn on the boards now as it's a change I'm thinking of making in real life haha :smile: 

How is everyone? See you around!

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,530 Community Veteran
    Woo! So glad to see you back, how are you doing?  <3<3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Kathleen07
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    Welcome back @Kathryn! We've all missed you too and really happy to see you back <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Kathleen07
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 9,898 Supreme Poster
    Yay welcome back @Kathryn , I missed you and still thought about how you was doing since you've been away from the boards <3
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
    Kathleen07
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 704 Super Moderator
    Hey, welcome back. Great to have you back. We have missed seeing you around :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

Kathleen07
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,779 Community Veteran
    Woo hoo! Welcome back @Kathryn I missed you so so much. It is great to have you back. I was thinking of you every day.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Kathleen07
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,936 Taking your piece of the pi
    Aww, thank you everybody! Lovely replies, I didn't expect to be welcomed so much :heart:
    Kathryn said:
    Aww, thank you everybody! Lovely replies, I didn't expect to be welcomed so much :heart:
    No problem. You absolutely deserved it.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kathryn said:
    Thanks, you've made my day better :blush:
    Kathryn said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kathryn said:
    Thanks, you've made my day better :blush:
    No problem. Glad to hear that.
    Kathleen07
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,222 Boards Guru
    Yassayyyyyyyy I missed you ❤️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Kathleen07
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Trailblazer
    Yay I knew your be back to speak to me, welcome back @Kathryn , how's things been 🙂🙂

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Kathleen07