You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Oh no, guess who's back...

Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,855 Postholic
Hey guys! I know how early it is, but I logged on for a few things and I guess decided I may as well give the boards another chance now. I've really missed you, hope you're okay.

I used to be under the username kathleen0172, btw - I'm going by Kathryn on the boards now as it's a change I'm thinking of making in real life haha :smile: 

How is everyone? See you around!

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,836 Mega Poster
    Woo! So glad to see you back, how are you doing?  <3<3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Kathleen07
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,169 Moderator
    Welcome back @Kathryn! We've all missed you too and really happy to see you back <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Kathleen07
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,151 The Mix Elder
    Yay welcome back @Kathryn , I missed you and still thought about how you was doing since you've been away from the boards <3
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Kathleen07
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 484 Super Moderator
    Hey, welcome back. Great to have you back. We have missed seeing you around :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
    Kathleen07
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,410 Mega Poster
    Woo hoo! Welcome back @Kathryn I missed you so so much. It is great to have you back. I was thinking of you every day.
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
    Kathleen07
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,855 Postholic
    Aww, thank you everybody! Lovely replies, I didn't expect to be welcomed so much :heart:
    Kathryn said:
    Aww, thank you everybody! Lovely replies, I didn't expect to be welcomed so much :heart:
    No problem. You absolutely deserved it.
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kathryn said:
    Thanks, you've made my day better :blush:
    Kathryn said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kathryn said:
    Thanks, you've made my day better :blush:
    No problem. Glad to hear that.
    Kathleen07
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,449 Mega Poster
    Yassayyyyyyyy I missed you ❤️
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Kathleen07
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 773 Incredible Poster
    Yay I knew your be back to speak to me, welcome back @Kathryn , how's things been 🙂🙂

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Kathleen07