Homeβ€Ί Anything Goes
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a Β£200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

Happy Birthday GreenTea

Millie2787Millie2787 🐢 πŸ’œPosts: 3,222 Boards Guru
Big Huge Happy Birthday to @GreenTea

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

Comments

• davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Trailblazer
    Β  Β  Β πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚Happy birthday @GreenTea πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    Β  Β  Β πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to helpΒ 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! β€πŸ‘…πŸ‘ŒπŸ€“πŸ’ƒπŸŽ€ South EastPosts: 3,779 Community Veteran
    Happy birthday to you.Β 
    Happy birthday to you.
    Happy birthday to the amazing GreenTea.
    Happy birthday to you!
    Have a great day because you deserve it.
    You are always amazing and beautiful.
    Everyone here appreciates you.
    And in offline life people appreciate you too.

[there is a spoiler in case the emojis annoy anyone and are seen as spam]

πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨β‡βœ¨πŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒπŸŽ–πŸ’ƒβ€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“β€πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’Œβ£πŸ’Œβ£πŸ’Œβ£πŸ’Œβ£πŸ’Œβ£πŸ’Œβ£πŸ’Œβ£πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œβ£πŸ’Œβ£πŸ’Œβ£πŸ’Œβ£πŸ’Œβ£πŸ’Œβ£πŸ’Œβ£πŸ’ŒπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ˜Žβ˜ΊπŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ€—

Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand.Β Make our dreams come true.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea β˜•πŸŒ»β˜• MidlandsPosts: 6,769 Master Poster
    Thank you

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.Β Β Β Β Β 

Astrid Alauda

Spook98Kasa2103davcr0ck
  • Spook98Spook98 UKPosts: 262 The Mix Regular
    bday happy
    Without fail, it rainsΒ 

Astrid Alauda

davcr0ckKasa2103
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! β€πŸ‘…πŸ‘ŒπŸ€“πŸ’ƒπŸŽ€ South EastPosts: 3,779 Community Veteran
    We should make a thread for people to post their birthday if they want to.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand.Β Make our dreams come true.
    davcr0ck
    Then nobody is forgotten on their big dayΒ 
    davcr0ck
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐢 πŸ’œ Posts: 3,222 Boards Guru
    @greenTea the joys of the British weather :)
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Kasa2103
    @greenTea the joys of the British weather :)
    Exactly. Doesn't help that there were/probably still are flood warnings over the country.Β 
    Rather it didn't flood I have a train to the south west tomorrow

Astrid Alauda

Kasa2103
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Trailblazer
    GreenTea said:
    Rather it didn't flood I have a train to the south west tomorrow
    Try and get some pictures for me please @GreenTea 😁😁
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to helpΒ 
    Depends how busy it is, it goes from somewhere north to Penzance so it could be really busy

Astrid Alauda

Kasa2103
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 778 Part of The Mix Family
    Happy Birthday GreenTea!x
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    Happy belated birthday @GreenTea! Hope you had a great one :)Β 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❀
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 817 Trailblazer
    Happy belated birthday!!
  • Han93Han93 EnglandPosts: 285 The Mix Regular
    Happy belated birthday @GreenTea Hope you had a fabulous day :)
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,158 Boards Champion
    Happy late birthday! And hope you enjoyed yourself :)
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(β€’.β€’)>Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,170 Boards Champion
    A very happy belated birthday to you! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5