Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Happy Birthday GreenTea

Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
Big Huge Happy Birthday to @GreenTea

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

Comments

• davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
         🎉🎉🎂🎂🎈🎁🎈🎁🎈🎁🎈🎁🎂🎂🎉🎉
    🎉🎉🎂🎂Happy birthday @GreenTea 🎂🎂🎉🎉
         🎉🎉🎂🎂🎈🎁🎈🎁🎈🎁🎈🎁🎂🎂🎉🎉
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Happy birthday to you. 
    Happy birthday to you.
    Happy birthday to the amazing GreenTea.
    Happy birthday to you!
    Have a great day because you deserve it.
    You are always amazing and beautiful.
    Everyone here appreciates you.
    And in offline life people appreciate you too.

[there is a spoiler in case the emojis annoy anyone and are seen as spam]

🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇❇✨❇✨❇✨❇✨❇✨❇✨❇✨❇✨❇✨❇✨❇✨❇✨❇✨❇✨❇✨🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃🎖💃❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💌❣💌❣💌❣💌❣💌❣💌❣💌❣💌💌❣💌❣💌❣💌❣💌❣💌❣💌❣💌😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😊😆😎☺😎☺😎☺😎☺😎☺😎☺😎☺😎☺😎☺😎☺😎☺😎☺😎☺😎☺😎☺🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Thank you
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    bday happy
    Without fail, it rains 
    We should make a thread for people to post their birthday if they want to.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Then nobody is forgotten on their big day 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    @greenTea the joys of the British weather :)
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @greenTea the joys of the British weather :)
    Exactly. Doesn't help that there were/probably still are flood warnings over the country. 
    Rather it didn't flood I have a train to the south west tomorrow
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    GreenTea said:
    Rather it didn't flood I have a train to the south west tomorrow
    Try and get some pictures for me please @GreenTea 😁😁
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Depends how busy it is, it goes from somewhere north to Penzance so it could be really busy
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Happy Birthday GreenTea!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Happy belated birthday @GreenTea! Hope you had a great one :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Happy belated birthday!!
  • Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Happy belated birthday @GreenTea Hope you had a fabulous day :)
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    A very happy belated birthday to you! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld