You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Music

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 528 Extreme Poster
Do any1 no of a music site, to put ur music on coz No-one uses SoundCloud anymore. 

Comments

• SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,054 I eat threads for breakfast
    bandcamp
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 528 Extreme Poster
    Is that kinda .wav submitter thingy
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,054 I eat threads for breakfast
    ellie2000 said:
    Is that kinda .wav submitter thingy
    Is this for sharing the music you've made, or for just uploading any old music?

In the first instance then use Bandcamp.
    https://bandcamp.com/

In the second instance use YouTube / MixCloud / SoundCloud etc etc
    Sharing the music I made, I sometimes use keys on it or I do it Through reason, I did know about fruity loops but it got to hard so I moved FL studio aside
    I don't think ppl use SoundCloud anymore?
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,411 Mega Poster
    If you want to add keyboard to it there is always Garageband. My school use it and it is amazing. 
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
    I used to use reason 5. I lost interest
    Reason is like a virtual instrument thing. It has everything from drum machine to synths n it now has voice editing
    Is there a site like SoundCloud. Tht u can put ur music up so ppl can c it
    Oh yh soz u already mentioned it