Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Finally...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the weekend is finally upon us...this week's felt like a whole fucking year!!!

What's everyone up to??? I'm off to Tidy Boys at Hotdog@Flicks, should be a good nite for a small town club! :)

Comments

• Options
    Integrate @ the Viaduct tonight, followed by bowling on the comedown tomorrow. Should be interesting.
  • Options
    Getting monged tonight & then off to a fancy dressed party tomorrow night. The theme is Super heros & Action heros - I'm going as Barbarella:D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I'm off to Glastonbury tonight or tomorrow morning. I aint got a ticket but I've spoke to a coupl eof mates of mine who are already there who got in for a fiver through some dodgy bloke, they've assured me that I'll be ablke to do the same. I'm not that bothered any way cos it aint really that far to drive.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    tonight - late night date (he doesnt get off work till 11)

tomorrow - 6:30-10am workout...gonna be tirrred
    - work 11-4
    - out to get sloshed at a party with my drinking buddy
    from first year in uni

sunday - work 11-4
    - another date (yay)
  • Options
    Im doin nothing

Im totally skint :(
  • Options
    and i'm not gonna be doing anything much other than getting through this rather large bag of bushweed that my son dropped off the other day. it's from jamaica and you can smell the stuff all over the house just from the bag in the wardrobe !!
    i've burned incense and sprayed spray..and everyone who has called at my house has remrked on the amazing sweet smell of mary jane. fortunately the wrong kind of people haven't called this last couple of days....yet ! and boy does it make me thirsty, so i'm having to wash it down with copious ammonts of liqour.
    looks like i wont be doin much this weekend.