Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

how do u do it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this probably sound a really stupid and dumb question but my friend has got some coke and we're planning on taking it this weekend, i don't want to inject it, but how/what do i snort it with?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Best thing to use is a Five Pound note for snortin or u could always wrap it up in tissue or a rizzla and swallow it..
    U dont swallow coke, it doesnt do anything!!!

best is to snort it. Any bank note it good, fivers and tenners are best
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Snort it. You can smoke it but it's not very efficient.

You could always get a little bit of Bi Carb and... on second thoughts maybe not. ;)
    Weekender Offender 
    for fucks sake dont inject it. coke on its own up your arm can stop you breathing! and if you inject that you may as well inject all kinds o things. the road to ruin..not glamour or high times..
    injecting is a DEAD END! snort it up the old snot box and be buzzing straight away! but coke has to be one of the most over rated highs going in my book.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    but coke has to be one of the most over rated highs going in my book.

I've must have the same same book. ;)

Over priced, over rated and generally crap IMO. It does hardly anything for me except make me feel ill later and fuck up my sleep. MDMA powder on the other hand is wicked. Gram for gram is cheaper and it goes a lot further.
    Weekender Offender 
    id choose whizz over coke anyday, cokes shit for the price.
    Originally posted by Skive

Over priced, over rated and generally crap IMO. It does hardly anything for me except make me feel ill later and fuck up my sleep. MDMA powder on the other hand is wicked. Gram for gram is cheaper and it goes a lot further.

i used to buy mdma powder before ees were around...and that i did put up my arm....chemical sex !!wow....didn't know it was available still. and no i aint recomending such behaviour as you never know how much ajax its got in it!
    i injected ajax around 78/79 by accident....BAD NEWS !
    Originally posted by Skive

This book appears to have a wide circulation......

:D
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

i injected ajax around 78/79 by accident....BAD NEWS !

oh my God, that must have been one hell of a dirty hit, bet it made your spoon all shiny and clean though
    you made me laugh then rainbow....i thought my girlfriend had left me a hit on the table after a clean up job expecting the old bill.
    when helen realized what i'd used she asked me how i felt...i said clean...very clean. but i was panicking inside expecting to die.
    it took about 5mins before i arrived in hell...a physical hell.
    my temperature went wild....i felt like a dozen guys were whacking my head with baesball bats..one after the other,.
    for 7/8 hours i was convinced i was dieing in hell.
    enough to put anyone off ever injecting anything ever again....
    but no. because i was a junkie i was straight back on the needle within moments of feeling reasonable. i find it hard to believe i was that man...that needle obsessed junkie..but there you go.
    DONT INJECT DRUGS ..or ajax.....i'm wasting my breath i know.
    I know what you mean MR, cos thats how i used to do my speed, and ive had a few dirty hits and its the most horrible thing ever, but you go straight back to doing it again as soon as you feel better. although im sure hitting up ajax must be 100 times worse.
    rainbow....for an ex pin popping speed freak wild child..and now single mum.....you seem to have come out the other end as a very stable caring and fun loving girl. well done. and your so cute looking!
    thanks MR, but im not a single mum, im married :) , both me and my husband have come a long way in the last few years, even if i do say so myself ;)
    RAINBOW...tried to email you but wont let me....
    i want to ask you and your hubby ..........what made you stop and how did you go about it ? didyou have proffesional help of any kind. did you have family who stood by you? and do you now find it ok to drink alcohol and maybe smoke weed or are you totaly abstinent ? i am interested as i started to train as a drugs councilor but didn't agree with a lot of the stuff. i do help families and individuals as best i can from experience for free and i dont go seeking them...it's what comes my way. but i am in disagreement with a number of "proffesioanals" as to the truth of addictive behaviour. i dont want to say anymore on that score till i hopefully have a reply from you as my views could influence your reply. do you drink ? do you smoke tobacco ? do you smoke weed ? do you take any other drugs..legal or otherwise ?
    please feel free to email me. rainbow please believe me when i say this is not one of my wind ups..i'm not about to jump on you.
    try to ignore the picture you have of MR . i am interested for genuine reasons regarding what i consider to be myths in the counselling world yet i believe counselling to be a must in the vast majority of cases of addictive /compulsive behaviour.
    hope you reply. yours jack b.