Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Talk

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
Can ppl send me MSG's so inkeep tlkn to ppl 4 me to not take my own life
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    We can have a chat if you like 💗 I’ll message you x
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Here for you aswell & care & all listening if wanna speak more about why you're having thoughts of ending your life. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000

I'm so glad you reached out to talk when you were feeling like this. Always remember we are here for you - you are so so important and you really deserve to feel supported :heart: It sounds like Thursday was a difficult day for you, so I just wanted to check in on how you are feeling now? 

Take good care :heart:
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    There are days when I go down the slope and struggle get back up :(
    Crazy mad insane
  • Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular

We're all here for you @ellie2000! <3

Keep chatting to us - how are you feeling?

• Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    How are you @ellie2000 ? Sending love <3
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    There are days when I go down the slope n I cant get up, I'm gd today. <3. H8 the heat though. Mb colder in Scandinavia
    Crazy mad insane
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Glad you had an okay day this week @ellie2000. :) You're doing brilliantly.

When you go down that slope, is it usually because of something specific happening or do you have days where you feel low for no particular reason?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Past events still play in my mind, over n over out of nowhere, and I just crash :( will they stop
    Crazy mad insane
  • CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix Convert
    edited July 2019
    Having past events play over in your mind sounds really difficult @ellie2000, especially if you don't know if they'll stop. Have you been able to talk about what happened with anyone?

You're doing so well to share how you're feeling, we're all here for you <3
    I have a therapist but it's nearly finished
    Crazy mad insane
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    How are you feeling about therapy ending @ellie2000

We are here for you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey Ellie,

I can understand that you may feel many emotions relating to therapy ending, and as @Stephanie said how are you feeling about it?  <3

Butterfly x