Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

No more email alerts when settings on.

2»

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    The Mix said:
    @The Mix I’ve got them enabled and there still not working 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Hmm... how weird @Millie2787. They seem to be working for us. Just to rule out the obvious things, you've double checked your settings and checked your spam folder? 

Mike & the team
    Ok      @The Mix    " turns out they’ve been going into my junk mailbox which is strange when it hasn’t done before 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Ha, these systems are great when they actually work eh? :tongue: Glad we got to the bottom of it @Millie2787!

Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    This is happening again. Not been getting emails
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    edited July 2019
    @Shaunie have you checked your spam or junk box that’s where mine kept going last time it happened?
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Na is not going anywhere. Think only been happening yesterday and today
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    The same issue is happening for me as well. I checked my spam emails and there is absolutely nothing. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Thanks for letting us know about this @Shaunie & @Kasa2103!

We'll flag this with our tech team :)

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    The Mix said:
    Thanks for letting us know about this @Shaunie & @Kasa2103!

We'll flag this with our tech team :)

- Aife
    No problem. That sounds like a good idea.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Hey @Kasa2103 and @Shaunie are email notifications still not working for you? 

Thanks,

- Aife

The Mix said:

Thanks,

- Aife
    Let me just check.
    Still not working. I have checked my spam as well.
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    The Mix said:

Thanks,

- Aife
    Hey @The Mix

I can agree with @Kasa2103 and @Shaunie, the email notifications aren't working and I have checked my spam and junk inbox too 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Thanks for letting us know @Kasa2103 @davcr0ck & @Aidan. Our tech team are looking into this and we'll be in touch with an update soon :) 

- Aife

The Mix said:
    Thanks for letting us know @Kasa2103 @davcr0ck & @Aidan. Our tech team are looking into this and we'll be in touch with an update soon :) 

- Aife
    Thanks for that. That sounds fine.
    Hey everyone,

This should now be fixed (hopefully)! Are email notifications working for you now?

- Aife

The Mix said:
    Hey everyone,

This should now be fixed (hopefully)! Are email notifications working for you now?

- Aife
    No. Unless I have it turned off on my settings  (I doubt it.)
    Thanks for the update Kasa! We will report back to Vanilla :) 

- Aife

The Mix said:
    Hey everyone,

- Aife
    No. It's turned on by setting & have had message since your post but not working 
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    The Mix said:
    Hey everyone,

- Aife
    @The Mix I'm getting the email notifications now
    🤷‍♂️

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    That's great thanks for the update @davcr0ck! We made a slight tweak this afternoon. @Kasa2103 & @Shaunie are they working for you now too?

- Aife

The Mix said:
    That's great thanks for the update @davcr0ck! We made a slight tweak this afternoon. @Kasa2103 & @Shaunie are they working for you now too?

- Aife
    Thanks for the tweak. Yes it is working now. 
    Yay! That's great to hear! 

- Aife

• Maddie05Maddie05 Posts: 56 Boards Initiate
    All these texts are making my brain to looney.  :/
    Oh... Wait...

I don't have a brain...

:'( 
  • Maddie05Maddie05 Posts: 56 Boards Initiate
    Oh, I'm a noob. Lol. 😊
This discussion has been closed.