Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you looking forward too?

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Graduation on friday i think.

Im leaving it last min to look at dresses on boohoo lol 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Wednesday morning because I am getting an award
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    edited July 2019
    On wednesday i find out my grade & percentage of my peer support worker. I know ive atleast reached a pass - so a merit or distintion would be really great but if not, a pass is still a pass and still looking forward to more detailed feedback. And they leave the indivudual feedback to last min lol. Considering graduation is friday. Im so happy ive reached atleast a pass anyway. Put lot of work into it all as well as exam and assignments
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Love island
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    This weekend for duxford, going home, and breakfast tomorrow haha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    3:10pm because it will be the end of sports day. That day sucks especially if there are no ice skating races or back handspring competitions. I will definitely come last in both the events I am taking part in.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Lion King is coming out tomorrow!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Aife said:
    Lion King is coming out tomorrow!
    I cant wait to watch this. :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    12:50pm tomorrow. 
    Summer holidays begin!
    Shaunie said:
    Love island
    Seriously! :(;) Who even watches that trash?
    2 hours and 3 minutes. Summer time!
    I got out early. Left 25 minutes ago. :)
  • animallover20animallover20 Deactivated Posts: 35 Boards Initiate
    Good that some people have summer holidays my college course goes though the summer which isn't easy when I keep crying and getting upset and cant  get support from college welfare till September so that's why wanted to chat here  but on a positive  note looking after a dog currently and have just started work experience and this is going well cant wait to go back to work experience next week on Monday and Tuesday
    For when my ice poles are frozen. Love ice poles
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Having my best friend over for a BBQ tomorrow! 
    For when my sunburn goes away! It hurts so much especially because at gymnastics I had to do a backward roll and my neck rubbed onto the mat and it hurts even more.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Watching the Ross Kemp living with young carers episode 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I got holiday in acouple of days :)
    Crazy mad insane
    Going to see  lion king tomorrow
  • dogmad20dogmad20 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Going to  theatre tonight and cuddling cats at my local rescue  tomorrow 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    A good shower (in a waterfall shower!!!!!) And my bed back
    Virtual Reality gaming tomorrow. I haven't done it ever. What is it like?

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    J Coming.. 20 days! 😁😁
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Going back home today and potentially booking a holiday to Scotland with a friend because we can!
    To watch It:Chapter 2 when It comes out beginning on September! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Looking forward to a chill evening tonight, either playing some Surviving Mars or maybe watching a movie. Might even paint my nails. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    I'm looking forward to going back to work. Only 18 days and 21hours to go
    Mike said:
    Looking forward to a chill evening tonight, either playing some Surviving Mars or maybe watching a movie. Might even paint my nails. :)
    What colour will you paint them @Mike
    i think I might get my nails done when I’m paid and I’m kinda likening a purple&black vibe at the moment 
    Dress rehearsal after lunch.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Mike said:
    What colour will you paint them @Mike
    i think I might get my nails done when I’m paid and I’m kinda likening a purple&black vibe at the moment 
    Nice! I usually go for black but have been tempted to go with black plus a colour - I was considering purple or blue. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.