Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Feelings

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
Wat do u do if u been feeling unhappy for a long time, how do u get people to notice. N how do u tell them
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hello Ellie,

It sounds as if you are struggling a bit at the moment is that right? 💗

Have you been able to talk to anyone about how you are feeling?, only way to get people to notice is to be honest I think to allow people to help you in the best possible way ☺️

You can tell people in many ways, I quite like writing letters as it’s easier than having to speak how you are feeling instead you can just write it and pass it on 💗

Butterfly x

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I talk to my family more now on the phone. But they don't know. I put stuff on wordpress hinting. If i say I'm unhappy they mite go off on one. How should i word it if i iell them face to face
    Crazy mad insane
    Maybe say “I wanted to tell you that I’ve been struggling recently with ..... and need some extra help? Xx
    I like hugs
    Crazy mad insane
    Ellie, are you safe? X
    I goin on the bus to hav company and to c cats too. I like cats they make me happy. N cheesy tuna pasta fav dinner, it's a pudding really i have tonnes of crisps on it
    Crazy mad insane
    Can u use a 'we go' card on England buses
    Crazy mad insane
    Suicidal thoughts today :'( and I'm alittle bit upset. Hopefully it will pass. I fight against the feelings
    Crazy mad insane
    I'm listening to 'arch enemy' their songs make me happy
    Crazy mad insane
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000

I can see you were having a difficult day yesterday so I just wanted to check up on how you're feeling today? :heart:

it's positive to hear that music makes you happy. I haven't listened to arch enemy before so perhaps I'll give them a try!

you did really well to let us know when you were struggling - we are here for you :heart: take good care x
    I sing too them too. 
    Crazy mad insane
    My therapy is on hold for the moment, :(
    Crazy mad insane
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Sending hugs.<3 Do you know why therapy is on hold? We will be listening to you too
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley