Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bed

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
How do you get to that point. Saying 'ive had enough'
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Had enough of what, @ellie2000? :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    When I'm out for some reason from out of nowhere I said ' non of this matter's, ur all great, but I think I'm finished'  Nd i delete myself from their social activities
    Crazy mad insane
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    ellie2000 said:
    When I'm out for some reason from out of nowhere I said ' non of this matter's, ur all great, but I think I'm finished'  Nd i delete myself from their social activities
    Ever watched Skins? Did you get that quote from the program? Its exactly what Effy says on skins.  Lol i only know that cause i know word by word of it and sounded fimilar ahah https://youtu.be/HhYl_oVRILU
    She goes like - none of this matters, youre all great but i think im finished. 

Lol its a good program anyway maybe will be able to relate 

Do you know why you isolate yourself?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
     Yes I have :) it's a great program. I got all 7. I wached season 7 effys film and I were thinking, can u heal tht quickly. She's also in a Ted Bundy film (something Wicked) and pirates of the carribian
    Crazy mad insane
    It's to the point now, during the last ten years ( coz I got so bored, I was counting)  after everyone getting at me tht the world of 'red dead redemption' is much more comfortable to b in.
    Crazy mad insane
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I love Skins too! Kaya Scodelario Is a really good actor 

is red dead redemption a video game? Sometimes its good to play on games or watch tv to forget about real world
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Yes, I also play open world games to cope. Kaya is also in: pirates of the carribian and the Ted Bundy film
    Crazy mad insane
    Like: borderlands, long dark, firewatch, far cry 5
    Crazy mad insane
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hey :)

I think if it's a one-off, there are plenty of excuses you can make. But if it's something regular, then perhaps being honest and saying that you don't like being out that late, or that you're tired etc. If they are your friends, they'll respect your decision, even if they want you to stay out and have fun with them!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.