Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bullet journal/mental health journal pages and ideas 💗

Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
Hello!

So I’m sure that someone has created a thread like this before aha but after seeing @Jellyelephant amazing thread about self care boxes I thought I could do one for mental health/bullet journal pages 💗

I have recently discovered journalling and I’ve really enjoyed looking into different designs and ideas, it helps me to calm down and helps distract me 😊

Feel free to attach any inspiration/your own pages from your journals! 

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    This is a cool thread idea, thank you for starting this. :heart:

Have you ever tried a wreck this journal? I loved mine. :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Have you ever tried a wreck this journal? I loved mine. :heart:
    @Stephanie what's that?? 🤔🤔
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    edited June 2019
    Hi @Butterfly23

Love this idea! I have a journal and you have to write down:
    1. What made me happy
    2. What I learnt today
    3. What I'm grateful for 
    4. What I'm going to do tomorrow

I find it really works for me especially on days where I feel like I haven't achieved much because it makes you remember the smallest things e.g. someone holding a door open for you or a really pretty flower that you saw.

Sometimes if I don't feel like answering those questions (I sometimes find the what I learnt today one difficult), I just write a gratitude list: https://positivepsychology.com/gratitude-journal/ If you google gratitude lists theres some lovely examples of people sharing their gratitude lists and shows all the small things that you can appreciate!

And then sometimes if I really just need a rant i'll just write and write until all my feelings come out. I find switching my methods up helps me think more and get everything out that need to say.

@Stephanie I'm also interested to hear what a wreck this journal is?
    Post edited by Aife on
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Its basically a journal that you wreck/destroy 

https://www.waterstones.com/book/wreck-this-journal/keri-smith/9780141976143

I loved completing mine :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    @Stephanie I have heard of it but I haven't ever bought one, they sound really good! x
    @Hann

Ahhhh, that sounds interesting  <3 i'll definitely try some of them ideas so thank you!
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    LOVE my wreck this journal :) 'to create is to destroy' <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    @Hann

Ahhhh, that sounds interesting  <3 i'll definitely try some of them ideas so thank you!
    Wrong Hann btw 😘
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Pintrest is a good place to look at inspiration for different ideas - I’ve recently started one and it really helps me to calm down and enter a safe space when I’m struggling :) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Hann said:
    @Hann

Wrong Hann btw 😘
    Whoops sorry 💗