Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

TW- suicide

dancertoridancertori Posts: 127 The Mix Convert
edited June 2019 in Health & Wellbeing
I just want to die, i cant deal with any of this anymore, i want it all over, I've tried everything in the book, but there's no hope for me anymore, the mental health team discharged me because there was nothing they could do anymore, i just keep getting worse and worse both physically and mentally. i self-harm. i just want to die so much, this isn't a sudden thing, this is years and years of consideration.

[edited by moderator]

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hello dancertori, deppresion is a awfull illness and hard to climb out of that hole,i know iv lived with it to, try something to take your mind off the negative thoughts, i found fresh air and lots of walking really boosted my confidence, if you ever need to talk with someone i will be willing to listen and talk with you no matter the time, i hope things work out for you,my name is john,be nice to chat with you. Take care of yourself, because your worth it..
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Hey Tori

that sounds really hard to be thinking about suicide for so long. And can really relate to that. Im glad youre still alive and been doing well to fight those thoughts for years - it is really hard. Also hard when get discharged - im glad youre seeking help here.  Hope we can support you
    Sometimes when im suicidal i think about the things id miss. 

How are you feeling now?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hello Tori,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been thinking about ending your life so strongly for such a long time, I understand how hard it is <3 

I can see how being discharged from services would feel difficult, how do you feel about that? uncertain, scared maybe? Well done for reaching out for support in the Mix though, and please feel free to keep using and boards and the other services available to you. Is there any friends or family members that you have expressed your feelings too? 

Sending you lots of love, and I do hope that you feel better soon,

Butterfly X