Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2019
    Well i think im actually going to be dead soon. Which yeah is great actually because i dont have to do it myself and it will make things easier for my family if its a natural death that i didnt cause. 

I just wish would hurry up cause doing my head in
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Managed to burn my finger whilst making a ready-made carbonara and then nearly fainted in the kitchen... when will I become less clumsy...probably never at this rate ;) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    So angry at my cheerleading coach. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Only just occured to me that you probably shouldnt take two medications that are both are meant to calm you and lower blood pressure. Lol too late anyway. It is probably fine Past caring. Internet doesnt say anything so guess fine 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Shaunie said:
    Only just occured to me that you probably shouldnt take two medications that are both are meant to calm you and lower blood pressure. Lol too late anyway. It is probably fine Past caring. Internet doesnt say anything so guess fine 
    Hey @Shaunie I hope you're doing okay. If you're worried you might have taken too much of something, you can call the NHS on 111 for some medical advice. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day. We're not medical experts so we'd encourage you to check anything you're concerned about to make sure you're okay. <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Thanks Aife. Think theyre okay.

Should take it ever night cause seemed to be only thing thats made me sleep since lol

sooo fed up omg
    I swear my older sister just comes here after work to steal all our food. The only time i actually went and got myself food ( i literally never buy food willingly because get embarrassed). And its only been gone and eaten 
    edited June 2019
    Lol i feel proper weird

Was going to write new post but yeah spammy so ill add to here

Wish it was bed time already. I feel like on verge of laughing so much or just dying. Such a very weird feeling. Lol life is so weird
    Post edited by Siena on
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    edited June 2019
    Oh my days. I tried to make a cake for me and mum but it was so stressful. I tried to use the new blender and put all the ingredients in and couldn’t work it out lol.... so I tried putting it in the tiny blender and it spilled everywhere haha... so I put it in a big bowl and tried to use the hand held whisk which finally worked but there was a mess everywhere haha! Looked like an explosion at a cake factory lol... so I finally put it in the oven and start cleaning up and I swept and mopped the floor COs it was covered in flour and stuff and then I started to do the washing up.... but I accidentally hurt myself and well let’s just say my nice clean floor wasn’t so clean anymore... so I had to sort that out and then clean the floor again.... and my mum came home just after so she was like omg what have u been doing lol

I'm fine btw looked worse than it is and the kitchen is now clean haha. Just thought I’d share what a nightmare I am haha

[edited by moderator]
    Post edited by TheMix on
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    edited June 2019
    Omggg wtf. That is the last time im seeking support. *says on a support site*

lol

but fml😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. So ive said that there is something that really affects me but cant tel anyone from shame. It took me a lot of fucking time to press send. Sent it to samaratians. 

They completly ignore everything i said in that message cause their reply was "Since you started telling us about your feelings have you noticed any difference or changes in them?"

um fuck off. 

Im telling no one ever again 😭😭😭😭😭will all ignore it
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    It's be good to your staff week at work and for the 3rd year running I have holidays for it 🙈 everyone got cocktails on shift today 🙄 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    It's be good to your staff week at work and for the 3rd year running I have holidays for it 🙈 everyone got cocktails on shift today 🙄 
    Alcohol or alcohol free cocktails @BubblesGoesBoo
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    edited June 2019
    Soo fed up Having thoughts bout ending my life
    Post edited by Siena on
    Shaunie said:
    Soo fed up Having thoughts bout ending my life
    same, want to rant together?
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    edited June 2019
    Letter from PIP (disability benefits) they cant award 
    so it looks like im going to end up starving to death because i have no food. Im already underweight. And make my eating disorder worse 

Post edited by Siena on
    edited June 2019
    I have no money. I dont give a shit snymore
    Post edited by Siena on
    edited June 2019
    My wisdom teeth keep growing and then stopping and right now its fucking killing me😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    So guess wont be able to eat tonight. 
    Everything just coming to comclusion that i should not eat and all adding up to tell me im fat

soon ill probs start to get allegies to everything so i cant eat
    Fucking work, if your going to talk shit about me, say it to my face you fucking wankers,

I'm your hardest fucking working cleaner you have, ok maybe I can't count but have you tried counting when your brain is not working like it normally and has all of theirs thoughts on ending yourself. 

My boss is an wanker, they all make fun of my sexuality and how I don't like to fuck an vigna,

I wish I could just simple get an new job but I literally can't because everytime I apply for an job I never get an interview or even an response back from them, 

And then If I do get an interview I just be stuck in the issue of no one wants to hire an male with an heart condition and Austim and depression and axiety, because he's too much of an health and safety risk,

I want all the dicks In the world to just step on an lego and break an leg, 
    davcr0ck said:
    Fucking work, if your going to talk shit about me, say it to my face you fucking wankers,

I'm your hardest fucking working cleaner you have, ok maybe I can't count but have you tried counting when your brain is not working like it normally and has all of theirs thoughts on ending yourself. 

My boss is an wanker, they all make fun of my sexuality and how I don't like to fuck an vigna,

I wish I could just simple get an new job but I literally can't because everytime I apply for an job I never get an interview or even an response back from them, 

And then If I do get an interview I just be stuck in the issue of no one wants to hire an male with an heart condition and Austim and depression and axiety, because he's too much of an health and safety risk,

I want all the dicks In the world to just step on an lego and break an leg, 
    That is horrible that nobody would want to hire you just because you have those conditions. You deserve a job just as much as anyone else in this world. If I was older and had my own business I would employ you if that doesn't sound too weird. 

I understand that it is making you feel angry but it is not nice to wish for people to step on legos and break a leg however much of a dick they are. Sorry if I seem bossy or weird at all.

Sending you a massive hug and fist pump 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    edited June 2019
    This is gunna sound so fucked up cause i was just suicidal. Think im hornmonal 

But i cant sleep cause i just have a really random high sex drive and just want to mastubate myself or have sex right now.  
    i think is cause put me on the pill that should give me my period soonish so must be that sort of time where like ovualiting or whatnot which is when think sex drive is highest. 

Edit- i don’t know why i wrote that like i havent already just spent a load of time mastubating & still feeling like it.
    Shouldnt be a shameful thing really 
     If I was older and had my own business I would employ you if that doesn't sound too weird.
    @Kasa2103
    Can your business be, a open access rail operators?? 
    davcr0ck said:
     If I was older and had my own business I would employ you if that doesn't sound too weird.
    @Kasa2103
    Can your business be, a open access rail operators?? 
    If I had a business I would do that. Unfortunately I am only 13 and I don't 
    edited June 2019
    Delete cause am dirty and should die 
    I've still got heat stroke, I spent most of last night awake and being sick all night, I know I'm dehydrated and everytime I have some water I fell incredibly sick afterwards, I didn't sleep last night at all and have felt lightheaded and dizzy for most of the day today, I have no energy to do anything and my thoughts are really starting to get to me, I just want this to end (heat thing not myself) 
    Fuck it. I just spilt nearly an entire bottle of 500ml water all over the sofa and my new shorts. It was an accident because I was having some water and then I was about to put the lid back on and my arm started shaking so it spilt everywhere. At the last second I managed to grab the lid and screw it on before the whole bottle spilt. Now I am all wet and the sofa is as well. Never trust me with screw on lid water bottles- only the ones that have lids that need to be "flipped" on if that makes sense. Or just don't trust me with anything. 
    edited July 2019
    Managed to grab a photo of the wet stuff. Haha. At least I didn't have my phone in the way otherwise I wouldn't be able to make these posts. Sorry if it seems a bit crude. I am just a bit rubbish at photography and I didn't mean to make it seem like I am photographing my lady bits.
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    I hate life it’s so stupid and mean and cruel 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Omgg i can not breat like im really frustated i can not deep breath at all & think need to ring 111 or maybe ill die
    Omg why does my sister get so pissed off when i dont want to go shopping with her. I have £8 in my account and im not walking for 30 mins while i cant breath properly to just get nothing.
    I can not breath properly and i feel very sick. So i will keep hurting myself to distract myself and to get a different feeling