Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A positive perception of change 💗

Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
Hey!

So I saw this post on Instagram and I just wanted to share it what it said. It really inspired me to try and think of change as a positive and rewarding experience to help me grow as a person 💗

“Change is often a very scary thing and if you feel afraid about that new path in your life you’re being guided to take, but deep inside you know that it is the right one, then celebrate your fear, embrace it, it’s your indication of growth. Change can be very exhausting, because you’re moving from your comfort to the unknown, you’re literally changing yourself. Trust synchronicity in your life, nothing happens by chance”

Comments

• Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Thanks for sharing this @Butterfly23 <3

I find the lead up to change really difficult and get horribly anxious, but I love this quote, because without getting out of your comfort zone how can you grow? Love it. Thanks again :smile:
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular

I absolutely love this quote @Butterfly23! It is definitely words to live by.

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Thank you @Lucy307 and @Han93 I hope it helped! <3