Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    @Kasa2103 bad day??Β 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to helpΒ 
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Sending love to everyone struggling today πŸ’— Im always free if anyone wants to talk. You have survived many bad days before and you can do the same today, you have a purpose xx
    davcr0ck said:
    @Kasa2103 bad day??Β 
    To put it mildly.Β 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    TRIGGER WARNING

Have had a really bad day of really bad suicidal thoughts. Keep crying cause i keep thinking about my whole life and really wanting to die & just feeling sorry for myself.
    Β I feel at peace when thinking about dying but scared for my sisters and about how would cope. And i cant say much more than that cause of maybe being against rule. But i spoke with crisis messenger and think i should just go to sleep now and maybe tomorrow will be a different better day

Big hugs @Shaunie <3
    @Shaunie

Well Done for reaching out to crisis messenger, you can get through this cause I believe in you!Β 

HUGS,
    Butterfly x
    Hey @kathleen0172

I care and I’m sure many others on the mix do too πŸ’— I can hear how hard things are for you right now but you are always welcome to message me or rant on here as long as it helps you a little bit,

How do you feel that we could help you? I know that’s a really hard question sometimes but what support could we recommend πŸ’— You could PM ranting if that helps and I’ll reply but if you didn’t want a reply then that’s okay too. It would just give you a space to rant? Also could work through some distractions or other methods to help pull you out of the ditch a little bit?Β 

Its in on your control πŸ’—πŸ’—

Lots of love,
    ButterflyΒ 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    @Butterfly23 thank you, you're so sweet <3 Sorry. I'm just having an incredibly miserable and tough time. Don't worry about helping me, I think the help I might require is a lot more than what a board can give me. x
    @kathleen0172

Thats okay, you don’t need to apologise at all πŸ’— just remember to keep us all updated and let us know how you are ☺️

Xx
    Been trying to keep busy all day but all of a sudden the thoughts and urges have gotten so bad 😫 
    i missed one of the steam trains, well i saw it but didnt get an picture, because my camera was in my bag, rip, i should be able to get the flying scotsman later
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to helpΒ 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture

For you all that need a reminder ❀️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    You are...

StrongΒ 
    BeautifulΒ 
    AmazingΒ 
    You
    You can fight though this!
    Thanks @Kasa2103 and @Millie2787

But I really can't see the other side of his at the momentΒ 
    davcr0ck said:
    Thanks @Kasa2103 and @Millie2787

But I really can't see the other side of his at the momentΒ 
    No problem. I understand that. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel however dim it might seem.Β 
    I feel really embarrassed about what happened in music yesterday.

Basically in music we had to either sing, do guitar, do the drums, do ukulele or do keyboard to perform the first part of a song. I only was able to do keyboard or sing as everything else was taken. I can barely sing and my keyboard skills are absolute rubbish. A classmate saw me very close to tears and asked what was wrong. I ignored her and turned my chair round to the keyboard. The teacher came over and he asked what was wrong. I tried ignoring him but he wouldn't let me. He made me go outside the room to talk where I yelled at him "I am so mad and stressed. I need a break." I felt so bad for that but I couldn't help it. I then went to the toilets, shut myself in and cried for about 10 minutes. Some year 10's and 11's were in the toilets as well and they heard me crying so asked what was wrong.Β  I eventually came out the toilet with tears in my eyes and explained to them that I got too stressed and cracked under pressure. I then went back to class only to start crying again. After about a minute a student support officer saw me and asked me to come outside the room to talk about it. She told me I didn't have to go back to that lesson and she understood I cracked under all the pressure and that I can't be as good as my classmates. Instead of going back to class we went to the student welfare room and she let me take a break in the cool down room. My student support officer asked her what happened as she had no idea about it and he said I could stay for the rest of the lesson as I had my stuff with me anyway. I think that the only reason the student support officer came to the room was because the year 10's and 11's came to alert her about what happened so she came to check on me. There was another girl in my year in the room and she asked what was wrong so I explained it to her. She got me a piece of paper and coloured pens and told me to draw how I feel. My student support officer was proud of her for that and let me carry on with my art. It did help me forget about how I felt for a while. I do feel embarrassed for yelling at an innocent trainee teacher though but I just felt like I couldn't help it. I felt too overwhelmed from all the noise and the pressure I felt.Β 

Not sleeping well isn't helping my mood never, got to go to the pharmacy again and buy some more overcounter stuff and take that, I'm hoping that next month my go will stop being an stuck up bitch and give me the stuff that my cardiologist has told me to get because bad sleep doesn't help my inr and neve is this medication.Β 
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Kasa2103 said:

Basically in music we had to either sing, do guitar, do the drums, do ukulele or do keyboard to perform the first part of a song. I only was able to do keyboard or sing as everything else was taken. I can barely sing and my keyboard skills are absolute rubbish. A classmate saw me very close to tears and asked what was wrong. I ignored her and turned my chair round to the keyboard. The teacher came over and he asked what was wrong. I tried ignoring him but he wouldn't let me. He made me go outside the room to talk where I yelled at him "I am so mad and stressed. I need a break." I felt so bad for that but I couldn't help it. I then went to the toilets, shut myself in and cried for about 10 minutes. Some year 10's and 11's were in the toilets as well and they heard me crying so asked what was wrong.Β  I eventually came out the toilet with tears in my eyes and explained to them that I got too stressed and cracked under pressure. I then went back to class only to start crying again. After about a minute a student support officer saw me and asked me to come outside the room to talk about it. She told me I didn't have to go back to that lesson and she understood I cracked under all the pressure and that I can't be as good as my classmates. Instead of going back to class we went to the student welfare room and she let me take a break in the cool down room. My student support officer asked her what happened as she had no idea about it and he said I could stay for the rest of the lesson as I had my stuff with me anyway. I think that the only reason the student support officer came to the room was because the year 10's and 11's came to alert her about what happened so she came to check on me. There was another girl in my year in the room and she asked what was wrong so I explained it to her. She got me a piece of paper and coloured pens and told me to draw how I feel. My student support officer was proud of her for that and let me carry on with my art. It did help me forget about how I felt for a while. I do feel embarrassed for yelling at an innocent trainee teacher though but I just felt like I couldn't help it. I felt too overwhelmed from all the noise and the pressure I felt.Β 

Just wanted to send you a hug Kasa. Sounds like a really tough day at school <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❀
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Feeling so ill , that’s the joys of being a carer being mentally exhausted can impact you physically πŸ™„
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Aife said:
    Kasa2103 said:

Just wanted to send you a hug Kasa. Sounds like a really tough day at school <3
    Thanks so much.Β  It definitely was a tough day at school and that was just 1 hour of it.
    Periods are horrible. Cramps, tiredness, being upset very easily and just wanting to hug my pillow and fall asleep is definitely not nice. I also seem to be craving cornettos, chocolate digestive bars and crisps. It simply feels horrible for me and I want it to stop. I want my normal pain free, blood free, energetic months back.
    Feeling really triggered 😭 all the thoughts come flooding back 😫😫 ugh overwhelmed
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Feeling really triggered 😭 all the thoughts come flooding back 😫😫 ugh overwhelmed
    Sending you a hug Butterfly. We're all here if you want to chat a bit more. Hope you're okay <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❀
    Thank you @Aife

Means a lot πŸ’— I’ll be okay x
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2019
    I think its working at primark that makes me hate life so much too. Four hours there and its like thats all my senses and noise i can take.  i come home and any more noise makes me want to cry and get really agigiated 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    β€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited June 2019
    feel so anxious πŸ˜”πŸ˜­
This discussion has been closed.