Home Work & Study It's Exam Time The Class of The Past
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Waiting for exam results

davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
edited April 2021 in The Class of The Past
I was thinking about this and what happened last year with me when waiting for my results over the summer,

I was wondering if anyone had any tips to share when their was waiting anxiously for their results, my mum always says to me that it's all in the past and northing can be down about it, yeah fair enough but that's not really helpful, 
Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
Post edited by Emma_ on

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Hey :)

I'd agree with your mum. Accept that there is nothing you can do about your results until they come, and understand that worrying also won't change a thing. A lot of the time, people are really worried about their results because there isn't much happening between end of exams, and results day. Find something to occupy your time in the meanwhile. I'm sure you'll do fine!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Agreed. It's definitely easier said than done, but if you can, drawing a line under your exams and recognising that you can't change any of it now can be quite liberating @davcr0ck.

But again, def easier said than done, so would also recommend a distraction if you can - getting into a new series or video game or something is usually my go-to. :)  

If you don't mind me asking, what happened last year?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Ok last year @Mike, I went quite mentally insane is the short, I isolated myself from everyone and left my home for an week 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help