Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Struggling tonight with anxiety 😫

Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
Hello 💗

Just needed to come on here and rant because I’m struggling so much with anxiety tonight, I feel horrible 😔 I’m trying my hardest to relax and try to ignore my thoughts which are also quite bad, but it’s difficult. Feeling frustrated and really agitated for some reason, invalid and overall just rubbish.

Hope everyone’s okay xx

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey :heart: 

Sorry to hear how you are feeling, it's good you posted. We are here for you.

How are you feeling today?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    @*BananaMonkey* Not feeling good today either, struggling a lot with things and haven’t managed to do anything yet 😔
    Sending hugs.

Do you want to talk about anything? :heart: 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Thank you @*BananaMonkey* but I’ll be okay x
    Okay,

We are always here if you need to talk :heart: 
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @Butterfly23 <3 just wanted to send hugs and echo that we are always here for you x
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    Thank you @Lucy307

It means a lot that you care 💗