Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fucking Durex

I hate fucking durex. Last week the condom split, and we went through a whole week of not knowing what was gonna happen until my gf had her period and everything was fine.
Last night we have sex, AND THE FUCKING CONDOM SPLIT AGAIN.

What are the fucking chances of that, my gf was in tears the first time, so fuck knows how she's gonna be with me not there with her, although she seemed ok.

Anyone got Durex's number, I'm going to sue the bastards :mad: :mad:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Had the same problem, which ones are you using? Only durex i found any good are the Comfort ones.
    Sorry to hear that, has she got the morning after pill?

It does say that condoms are not 100% effective, maybe you could try thicker ones in future, or go doublt dutch (pill and condom)?
    I normally use the extra safe ones as the others aren't flexible enough, so that might be why. I just took what the clinic gave me and assumed they were all the same. Last night she was still on her period, but she has taken the MAP just to be safe. The doctor said there was a 0.4% of her being pregnant with the pill he gave her so we're not as worried this time round.

We are going to go "double dutch" which means no more sex for a month!
    Oh & if you do want to complain....don't know the phone number but the web site is..Durex Website

HTH
    It could be that you're not completely getting the air out of the end. . . . .

That's the major cause of splits apparently.
    I've used condoms lots of times in the past, and i've NEVER had an accident with them. Always got all the air out and put them on right. It's since the clinic handed out these other ones.
    My boyfriend and I go double dutch. We use Durex Comfort or Mates Ultra something or other. Gah, thats horrible happening twice :(
    Durex Elite's are the worst, they split on me before - and my lady was a crying. They do get you worrying. Vending machine ones have been good for me.
    Youre probably fuckign her too hard or maybe she isnt wet enough. Condoms arent very good at standing up to friction, which is why you shoul use extra-super-duper thick ones ofr anal sex.
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    Sorry to hear that, has she got the morning after pill?

It does say that condoms are not 100% effective, maybe you could try thicker ones in future, or go doublt dutch (pill and condom)?

The morning after pill isn't 100% effective either...
    Sorry to bang on about it but it isn't
    Durex Advanti......... esp if you're ummmmmmm the owner of a slightly large candidate.
    *wonders what a thread about housing complexes is doing in a the sex forum*

Pah, what is the world coming to.
    I had the same problem, happened twice as well. Luckily it split before I came both times.

Anyway Durex make larger sizes, turns out that's what the problem was.

You might want to give them a try.
    I never said it was 100%, but it is better to take it surely.
    She was still on her period when she took it, we only took it to be safe, the doctor said there was a 0.4% chance that it would fail.

I don't know why it split, it seemed to fit ok, but until now we've been using the extra safe ones, so maybe the others aren't think enough for me.
    I would say wait until its safe again to try without having to worry about needing another tablet in the same month & then try the Comfort ones, we have had problems with a few different ones & these are the ones i feel safe using.
    Ultra thick ones are safe but the feeling isnt as good.
    HTH
    FUCKING DUREX,
    You have my sympathy, I vote we should storm their headquarters and complain. "With best wishes to your new family from Durex"
    GRRRRRR.........
This discussion has been closed.