Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

thinking

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
why r ppl concern bout me wen Im at home and report wat I do that im not supposed to. like; mixing with the wrong crowd n stuff. im not really tht important, ppl who give me this cool colourful drinks, I drink it and then im safely in bed the morning after. n I get a earful wen im at school
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

It sounds like maybe these people care about you and do think you are important if they are trying to look out for you :smile: do you think that might be the case?

Do you want to talk a little more about these colourful drinks?
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Come in bottle, blue n orange, in a glass bottle. makes me dizzy, somtsomettimes ithey they give stuff thts like yucky water. N iI don' remember anything :( last time I was on the side of a busy road
    Crazy mad insane
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    They come in blue, orange n various types of colour. n it's like pop
    Crazy mad insane
  • SophiASophiA Posts: 59 Boards Initiate
    Hey @ellie2000

I would say that the people who are concerned about you are just worried about you because you’re important to them. I think they just want to know that you are safe, being on the side of a busy road can be dangerous, especially if drinking alcohol, do you know if what you are drinking has alcohol in it?
    its good to have some fun with friends but should always stay safe, maybe have the drinks at someone’s house and always know what you are drinking. This can help stop those who are worrying about you worry because they will know you are safe and you can carry on hanging out with friends. 
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    edited June 2019
    Hi @ellie2000
    I can see it's been a few days since this post but I just wanted to check up on how you are doing :smile:

I completely agree with @SophiA that it is very likely the people who are concerned about you are only concerned because they care about you. You always deserve to feel safe and supported - and this may be what they are trying to do. 

You mentioned the drinks can make you feel dizzy sometimes, and also like yucky water. I am just wondering how you feel about having these drinks? It is really important for you to know that nobody has the right to pressure you into drinking or doing anything that you don't want to do. If you ever felt uncomfortable with drinking these drinks, or perhaps just being with these people, I really want you to know that it is okay to step back and ask for some help to feel safe again. Does anybody else know about these drinks at all? :heart: 

You also mentioned you're not really important and I am just wondering if you feel comfortable sharing why you might feel this way? Even if it can feel difficult to believe at times, I really want you to know that you are so important - and here at The Mix we really do care about you. 

I realise I have asked you quite a few questions in this reply but this is just so that we can help you in the best way possible. If you don't feel comfortable answering all of the questions at once that is completely okay - we can help you at whatever pace you feel comfortable with. Take good care @ellie2000 :heart: