Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Girl on Girl ........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,
A bit of a follow on from chaos insomniac's post,
How many straight girls have had a past experience with another girl, I was out with some friends a while ago and was amazed by how many of the girls I know said "Yea, I did something once with another girl", It seems to be quite common & nowhere near as big a deal as if two guy's were to "Try it out", It doesn't seem to have the same stigma attached to it. - By the way, this is not a thread to get my jollies, I'm just interested.:p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lots of girls claim they have because its sort of cool these days. Most of them havent but think it makes them look good to say they have.
    Nope...why have a woman when you can have a man? He's got more in some departments surely?:o
    im straight, wiv a bf, but in the past i have experimented.
    NOT so i could say i have, just to see what its like. personally i feel if u dont try something, how can u rule out possibly liking it? Iv snogged and petted wiv both another straight but experimentin girl, and wiv a lesbian mate. But i still feel i can call myself straight because i prefer boys and have strong attractions to them, rather than girls. But my advice? Try it, u just mite like it...........
    I have wanted to experiement but this one time when I went to a gay club and this girl came onto me I ran away into the toilets (duh, not a great idea), but maybe I just didn't fancy her. I used to fancy this girl at school, not necessarily fancy, I just thought she was really pretty and nice.
    i did snog and have a bit of a grope (for want of a better word) with another girl once or twice when i was about 17. i thought it was great at the time, but it never went any further than that, although she was gorgeous, and we were friends for a while after that. she was just experimenting too. i am straight though and im married, so its not even an issue now.
    Yeah I've heard a few story from some female freinds about them doing experimental touchy feely things with other girls

I think they would have thought I would be shocked or surprised by it, I just uttered "Oh" and :rolleyes: my eyes. (and it didn't really do much for me either in that department )

Still if boys will be boys, why can't girls get it on with girls?
    Still if boys will be boys, why can't girls get it on with girls?

LOL. Boys may BE boys, but that doesnt mean boys DO boys. =P
    i know of quite a few girls who have done things with other girls. i havnt personally cos the idea is gross to me. i would hate to do anything sexual with a girl, but if there willing to try it then good on em. its amazing how girls play around with other girls, even though there straight. i dont see the point myself, if your straight then why bother being with someone of the same sex? but then i spose its good to experiment cos like someone else said you never know you just might like it.
    girls on girls

It seems like I see all types these day. Girls who only like guys. Girls who have maybe pondered the idea while in the right mood if they were with the right girl, and girls who straight up sought it out. I tend to prefer the latter for their bravery and willingness to try new things.
    When i was pilled up i touched up another girl and kissed her but believe me i wouldnt do that if i was pissed outer me tree or sober! :eek: :D
    I have experimented with another girl and that was it i do't know if i would take it further. I prefer male company though and im more attracted to males.
    Re: girls on girls
    Originally posted by viridis
    It seems like I see all types these day. Girls who only like guys. Girls who have maybe pondered the idea while in the right mood if they were with the right girl, and girls who straight up sought it out. I tend to prefer the latter for their bravery and willingness to try new things.

Er, riiiiight. So those of us who just don't fancy girls aren't brave or willing to try new things?

Ah, why does this topic annoy me so? :rolleyes: