Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pets

2»

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family

No words can explain how cute this one is. She is more than a pet. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Loving this little cutie.never loved someone so much ❤️

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Shadow was trying to get a dreamie  (cat treat) from my mums leg. She is too cute and nothing can beat her cuteness. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • ClaraOswaldClaraOswald Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    Everyone's pets are so cute ❤️
    My pet hamster died on Thursday so no pic😞
    Spend as much time with them as you can!
    My feelings are bigger on the inside.
     "I do what i do because it's right... and above all its KIND" - the 12th Doctor 💕
    The joy is worth the pain.

Here is Lily. That is one of the rare opportunities I get to photograph her as she is usually with boy cats or asleep. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    My little bubba is just too cute. The scribbled out thing is just my ugly as poop face. That cat is called Jiggy. I also have Lily and Shadow who I have posted photos of before. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Little Lou went for a groom yesterday 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Well since this is my thread I guess I better post a picture of another one of my pets! (We have a lot of them so I'm not gonna spam the boards with all of them at once :lol: )

This is one of my cats Loki, looking thoroughly done with everything.

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear

This is one of my cats, Howl, being a sleepy baby
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru

My sisters friend just got the cutest puppy! She sent me this cutest photo of him. Unfortunately, he lives all the way in Australia so I can't steal the puppy!

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Awww He is so cute @Aife
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    1 and 4: My adopted cat (Lily)
    2 and 3: My friends labradoodle  (not sharing name due to privacy reasons.)
    5 and 9: Our youngest cat (Shadow)
    8 and 10: Our 2nd youngest cat  (Jiggy)
    6 and 7: My friends other labradoodle  (not sharing name due to privacy reasons.)
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
      needy boy
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix