Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I dont know what to do (possible TW)

1235»

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2019
    Hey @Aife

Hmmm next one is a week Monday and Yer I did try it back in like October when they had a huge problem with it not working so I got frustrated after 3 sessions of it not working and cancelled the rest of the sessions so I don’t know if I’d be allowed to try and do it again.

I just feel like things are going really wrong and to top it off I think it’s gluten causing my pain which is not something I can just cut out to see if it is becuase it’s in everything , like even ice cream  so I’m trying a gluten free diet for abit even if it did just cost me £2.85 for 4 wraps that aren’t even the size of normal wraps 🙄

but i suppose what is good news it that I have a job interview but it’s on Tuesday given me like 2 days notice so I’m really worried about that :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Tired of all this shit can’t even keep a job interview 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @Millie2787

I hear how things are difficult at the minute, well done for reaching out to the crisis messenger that shows so much courage and strength!! 

How are you feeling now..? 

Sending you lots of love x

Millie2787 said:
    Just keep getting overwhelmed and not coping with everything today . I’m using Crisis messenger now but the person just seems pretty shit and keeps asking really stupid questions :( it dosent help it’s a man either so it makes it harder for me 

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Millie, 

Just wanted to send you some hugs, and let you know we care about you, :heart:

How are you feeling today? 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hi @Stephanie

Yer I’m not great. Really terrible to be honest . Hurt myself last night and again this morning ( I’m safe ) just been getting really overwhelmed and finding it hard to cope with everything .

Thank you for caring ❤️
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Sending hugs to you, it's reassuring to know you're safe. :heart:

Do you want to talk about anything? We care about you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @Stephanie Not really sure just feel so lost and empty . Just feel like I’m such a fat disgusting whore :( guess just a lot of self hatred right now 
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey,

I’m quite late to this post @Millie2787 but I hope you are feeling a little bit better.

Please remember that if there is anything you would like you share with us then you are more than welcome 💗