Home Fix The Mix
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here

[Suggestion] A section specifically for confetti cannon suggestions

AidanAidan Clever idiotPosts: 3,029 Boards Guru
edited April 2019 in Fix The Mix
We love the confetti cannon, and it'd be great if we had one place- like a single, pinned thread, or a sub-forum- to put all of our suggestions for the colours to celebrate special days or raise awareness of current topics.

Not a spoiler but a suggestion I forget to mention til too late

For example, tomorrow is ANZAC day so it would have been great (had I remembered sooner, oops!) to make the confetti the colours of Australia and New Zealand's flags to recognise their overlooked sacrifices and contributions

Thanks!
Aidan
but idk tho
TheMix

Comments

• TheMixTheMix The Mix HQPosts: 2,625 Staff Team
    Thanks for this suggestion @Aidan. You folks will have more collective knowledge of these kinds of events than we do, so the idea of some kind of confetti cannon colour suggestion mega-thread sounds like a great way to funnel those ideas into one place.

Would you like to post it? We can if you'd prefer, but if you want to, just drop us a tag so people know we're paying attention to what's said. :)

Mike & the team
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Emma_, @Aife and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support on this account, but if you have any questions about the boards, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 3,029 Boards Guru
    I'll create it if that frees up your own time, and I'll drop you guys a tag.

Thanks!
    but idk tho
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,655 Part of The Furniture
    Green on 14th June in memory of Grenfell Tower Fire.

Gold on 9th May in memory of my uncle because he had a goldwing motorbike

Dark blue and pink on 23rd June to wish luck to TheatreTrain for their show and also for national pink day.

Red on 11th November for remembrance day.

Orange on 31st October for Halloween 

Purple on 16th May for peace day

Rainbow on any days not mentioned in June for gay pride month

Peach on 17th July for peach ice cream day.

Pink in October except on 31st October for breast cancer awareness.

Yellow on 15th December for national lemon cupcake day.

Brown on 16th December for national chocolate covered anything day.

If you don't believe any of these you can search it up on http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/

I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    TheMix
  • TheMixTheMix The Mix HQPosts: 2,625 Staff Team
    Aidan said:
    I'll create it if that frees up your own time, and I'll drop you guys a tag.
    Not at all, just keen for you to get the credit @Aidan! :) 

Mike & the team

We're @Mike, @Connor, @Emma_, @Aife and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support on this account, but if you have any questions about the boards, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    You missed rainbow colours on my little ones birthday... can she have another birthday for them?! 🌈 
    Aife
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,229 Community Manager
    NatalieMT said:
    You missed rainbow colours on my little ones birthday... can she have another birthday for them?! 🌈 

I'm sorry we missed this Natalie! I hope she had a lovely birthday. We're hoping to have rainbow colours in June! Can't wait <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 686 Incredible Poster
    edited May 2019
    So I got told to pop up on here and 'request' Purple confetti for carers week 10-16th June. 

Don't blame me, blame Italia  ;)
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • MikeMike 🖥️🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,547 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Just closing this thread as there seems to be a bit of confusion over where to post the suggestions. Nobody's fault, there are a few posts with similar titles! Head here to put forward your ideas. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
This discussion has been closed.