Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

TV show preference and faves

sozforhappysozforhappy Deactivated Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Right now the TV shows I love best are:
- Victorious
- Sam & Cat
- iCarly
- Adventure Time
- Ben 10 (first version, alien force, ultimate alien and omniverse. Yh pretty childish and boyish but awesome!)
- Arthur
- So Awkward
- Family Guy
- Hank Zipzer
- The dumping ground
- The amazing world of gumball
- Horrid Henry
- The suite life of Zack and Cody/the suite life on deck

What about you? Do you watch or have watched any of the ones I mentioned?😁
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Have seen all of those ones !

Love the dumping ground me and my sister even though we’re like 17 and 21 sit and watch it 😂not the same since Dani harmer left though.

Also like watching medical dramas like Holby city and casualty and the real ones like inside the ambulance and 24 hours in A&E etc . 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    sozforhappysozforhappy Deactivated Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Have seen all of those ones !

Love the dumping ground me and my sister even though we’re like 17 and 21 sit and watch it 😂not the same since Dani harmer left though.

Also like watching medical dramas like Holby city and casualty and the real ones like inside the ambulance and 24 hours in A&E etc . 
    Yh I'm 19 and I still love all of those =) I didn't have the full version of sky so I'm pretty behind on them and my parents were a little particular on what we watch on tv growing up and i only got my ace smartphone for my 17th so yh I'm still catching up whereas others all say they watched when they were younger but who cares lol
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    I love them my sister when she was younger always wanted to go into a Tracey beaker care home used to make me laugh 🤣

Have tou seen The story of Tracey beaker , then it’s tracey beaker returns and then goes into the dumping group - crazy watching dani harmer grow from 10 year old Tracey to a care worker in Tracey beaker returns 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Young Sheldon is my fav!
    Sat in the hotel watching it