Home Work & Study It's Exam Time The Class of The Past
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time For Another Exam Ranty Thread

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
edited April 2021 in The Class of The Past
I noticed that there is already a ranty thread for exams but it hasn't been used for 2 years so I have made a new one. Rant about whatever is on your mind about exams. I have a bit of ranting to do anyway. 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
Post edited by Emma_ on

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Here is a list of all the exams I have been expected to revise for this week:

1. Geography 
    2. Maths Paper 1
    3. Maths Paper 2
    4. Science
    5. History 
    6. Computing
    7. Spanish

Geography-20th May 
    Maths Paper 1- 22nd May
    Maths Paper 2- 5th June
    Science- 22nd May
    History- 23rd May
    Computing- 7th June
    Spanish- 3rd June

Some of them sound very far away but they feel like tomorrow. I have to revise for all those on top of doing so much homework but that will go on the normal ranty thread. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous