Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family

I want to cry, this is so sadden to see that's how his mum as responded😡😡😭😭, I'm sending hugs and kisses to him 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢I found out some really bad news about 20 minutes ago after I got home from school and my walk. My mum told me not to answer any messages from my friend so I didn't. I found out why now. It is because my friends guinea pig (who I absolutely loved) passed away in his sleep. I loved him so much and he loved me. He especially loved hearing my heartbeat, cuddling up with me on the sofa, climbing in my hair, climbing behind me, getting kisses and watching Mamma Mia whilst being fed his favourite treat- dandelion. We have so many good memories although he wasn't my guinea pig. I feel embarrassed to be grieving over the death of my friends guinea pig but I cannot help feeling this way. I am actually in tears whilst writing this and I don't know who else to talk to. My mum is in tears and my dad will just try and make it seem like it is not a big deal when it is.
    I'm so sorry :( There's no need to feel embarrased to be grieving a pet who wasn't exactly yours. Someone you had a bond with has gone, and that's one of the hardest things to go through. Your feelings are really valid. I'd be heartbroken if my mom's dog passed away.

Hope you and your friend are relatively okay Kasa <3
    Sad. And sick of fighting. And did I mention sad. :pensive:
    Help. Please. Lol.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Apparently I missed an appointment today, and one last week..  how am I meant to go to these appointments when no one tells me about them! 🙃
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Apparently I missed an appointment today, and one last week..  how am I meant to go to these appointments when no one tells me about them! 🙃
    I understand your frustration, i have the same issue with cardiology department appointments, their so unorganised    
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2019
    *TW*
    I really feel like I need to SH  , feel so overwhelmed but i haven’t done anything since Friday which is it’s the longest I’ve been so far and I’m Just feel like I’m going  to mess it up how long I’ve been clean 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited May 2019
    I'm going to shut up now. Please don't reply to my threads/posts anymore. I mean that honestly. There's nothing new to say about things and posting makes me feel bad and annoying.
    I'm so tired, fed up with 4 hours sleep every night when I need 9, I can't focus on work, I can hear everything it's so overwhelming hearing someone type on an keyboard, my own cloths feel uncomfortable and irritate my skin, I get so emotional of literally nothing, I just want to do go so I can enjoy myself and my life 😔
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Im feeling really sad i only have one day left of training:(( going to miss all the people :(. I have the final exam and shared lunch on friday and im sad
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I do want to shut up. But it seems like I need this place more than I thought. Without it I'm basically keeping everything to myself - and that will make me go even more crazy. But I'll try to minimise it and avoid spamming, at least. I'm so sorry lol :/

I came here in the first place to talk and listen, so I don't really know why I feel so bad about talking. I think it just makes me feel useless. Supporting others makes me feel like no one wants to hear from me, but at least it makes me feel more useful and valuable. Whereas whinging about my problems just makes me feel annoying, to be honest. It makes me feel unneeded, slightly embarrassed because of being so open, frustrating (because I moan about the same old. And refuse to seek help), selfish, and like the people who help me out are better than me. Haha.

I wish I could stop and focus on being an actually good member (uh, that's obviously not implying that anyone here is useless for talking about their problems. Not at all. I just feel like I am).
    My mom was just worrying because I "look very pale" (I determined that I can't see it). So I said to her, "if I am pale, it's probably because I'm not getting enough sunlight because I'm not going out because I haven't really got clothes because I've fallen behind on life because I'm depressed because of what's probably childhood stress and a chemical imbalance".

Sums up my life lol.
    **I swear this is my final moan of the day. I'll try anyway**

My vocal cords really hurt. I can't take it anymore. I actually feel like crying. I know how dramatic that probably sounds, but imagine being in pain so much. Imagine not being able to do what you love (singing). Imagine not being able to properly communicate with your family or pets because it hurts whenever you speak.

It could be called chronic pain. Depending on your definition. Some places say chronic pain is pain that lasts longer than 6 months - in which case, yeah, it's chronic. Others say it's pain that lasts longer than 12 weeks despite treatment, in which case, you can't really call it chronic yet. (I don't think there is even much treatment for strained/damaged vocal cords. Maybe voice therapy. Otherwise you're just stuck praying to god that it will fucking heal).

Also, on top of everything else, Ruby keeps breaking teeth and idk what the hell to do about it. She could probably use more vitamin C, but I'm trying to look into ways to give it her and let's just say that it's fucking hard. In the short-term, I haven't really heard her drink much today and now I'm scared that she can't. I'm surprised I'm not more anxious, given how much of a state this was sending me in back around February.
    I feel alone and like no one cares. And that everyone hates me.

Fairly sure everyone's thinking, girl shut the fuck up no one wants to hear you whinge.
    My inr levels are f***** again, their going up and up and not stopping, at this rate I be spending the half term in hospital 
    davcr0ck said:
    My inr levels are f***** again, their going up and up and not stopping, at this rate I be spending the half term in hospital 
    :(
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Last week of singing lessons next week. :( I am going to miss my singing teacher so much and I will miss doing the singing and going out for breakfast after. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • alice123alice123 Posts: 88 Budding Regular

Fairly sure everyone's thinking, girl shut the fuck up no one wants to hear you whinge.
    Hi Kathleen,

How are you doing today? 

I am glad you feel that you can talk about your feelings here - we will always be here for you. I was wondering if you have been to your GP about the way you are feeling? 

Sending hugs x
  • alice123alice123 Posts: 88 Budding Regular
    davcr0ck said:
    This sounds really tough and frustrating. Thank you for sharing, I am glad that this is a place where you feel you can vent.
    alice123 said:

Hi Kathleen,

How are you doing today? 

I am glad you feel that you can talk about your feelings here - we will always be here for you. I was wondering if you have been to your GP about the way you are feeling? 

Sending hugs x
    Aww, thanks so much @alice123, hugs back <3

I won't respond with too much because I'll end up rambling for way too long. But basically - I have thought of seeing a doctor, but I'm scared to for a few reasons. I'm doing the same, I'm always struggling so it's rarely any different, lol.
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    I need a hug. Been alseep all day not od although every time I wake up I take x and x amount of more co-codamol and promethazine so I go back to sleep. I've been in so much pain I swear the other world are causing me to be in so much pain because they said to hurt myself such amount of times a night and I didnt lastnight so they are punishing me.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Everything hurts so much , I’m such a terrible friend , daughter and owner to Lou. I just have no one who cares :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited May 2019
    😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😢😢😭😢😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😢 I feel like such a stupid idiot. I deserve to be bullied and for me to be so unkind to myself. I feel embarrassed about something though. That thing is this thing I wrote about myself:

I hope you die you frog. You are an unravelled toilet roll dunked in poo. You look like a pepperoni pizza. You have ringworm. When will you fight that year 8? I hate you.

People at school have actually said most of that to me. And they have said worse in the past and I just hate it. I hate myself even more. How am I supposed to be nice to myself? 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    I am a disgusting slag like trampy frog who looks like an unravelled toilet roll dripped in poo. I deserve all the bullying that I face. I deserve for the whole school to hate me and for the whole geography class to cyberbully me. I should go to hell. I don't deserve kindness. I hate myself and I can't think of one single nice thing about myself. 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs everyone else!  💕

Sorry to hear about your hamster @ClaraOswald it's heartbreaking to lose a pet,  remember to think of the good times,  and rejoice the fact they are warm and at peace now x

Everyone's here for you :)

Sorry to hear about your struggles @Kasa2103

Everyone else is beautiful and deserves nothing less of love and happiness,  bullying is never right,  and you are much more than them, everyone at the mix is here for you x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hamster died on Thursday 😣
    No tears left to cry 
    So sorry to hear this, as a hamster owner myself I understand how difficult it is. Sending hugs :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Laine said:
    Sending hugs everyone else!  💕

Sorry to hear about your hamster @ClaraOswald it's heartbreaking to lose a pet,  remember to think of the good times,  and rejoice the fact they are warm and at peace now x

Everyone's here for you :)

Sorry to hear about your struggles @Kasa2103

Everyone else is beautiful and deserves nothing less of love and happiness,  bullying is never right,  and you are much more than them, everyone at the mix is here for you x
    It's normal and I am not beautiful. If I deserved love and happiness then why do people at school treat me so horribly? Thank you so much for being nice though. 
This discussion has been closed.