Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I don’t care if no one reads this

thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
I’m legit just using this space to rant dosnt require a response..! Thanks 

for a year we’ve been separated and still you slag me off do you not see what damage you are causing now just physically but mentally too with every bad word you say about me you make me just that little bit weaker every person you slag me of yo is just one less person I have to turn to to call a friend one less reason to keep holding one , your having baby’s anyday now have the future we couldn’t have even though I cried for days after I found out I lost your baby and while I was going through that you was in a different city sleeping with different females and decided to create beautiful life that’s been growing for 9 months and I smile every time I see her now 

I hope your glad at how you’ve made me feel !!!! Congrats on making me feel weak 

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster

I can see this isn't looking for advice or anything - so I'm just dropping by to say it's good to rant, and I'm sending hugs <3
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Hi @thumperbear

You're welcome to rant here anytime, we're all here to listen <3
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @thumperbear
    I know you said this doesn't require a response, but I just wanted to let you know that we are all here for you and you do not have to go through this alone. This is a safe space to rant so I am so glad you felt able to do just that. Big hugs :heart: 
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey @thumperbear I just wanted to echo what everyone else had said and say that we're all here for you anytime you want to talk <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Ranting is always welcome here. Rant on! Hope you are OK.  Sending hugs.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Heyy

you said you feel weak. You sound strong to me. 

I hope you are okay
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Thanks guys :( 

it just gets worse been told to drop drop dead and that I’m a gold digger 😭😭😭
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Thanks guys :( 

it just gets worse been told to drop drop dead and that I’m a gold digger 😭😭😭
    Whoever told you to drop dead is a cruel beast and doesn't understand what their words mean. What does a gold digger even mean?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    How are you feeling today @thumperbear. Thats awful that you was told that
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @thumperbear
    Nobody deserves to treat anybody in that way. You are so so important. I am just wondering how you might be feeling today? :heart:
    Hey thumper,

Just to echo what others have said - I'm sorry to hear you were told that :(

We're here for you, and you're most welcome to tell us some more about the situation and how you're feeling. No pressure x

Lots of love,
    Kathleen <3
  • thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Things just just continue to get worse and worse I relapsed last night and I feel so ashamed and guilty and lost and hurt and I’ve let everyone down 😭😭😭😭😭

I just wanted to send a hug. I'm really sorry to hear that you relapsed last night <3 This may not help to hear, but I certainly don't think that you've let everyone down. Relapses can happen, and that's okay. There's nothing to be guilty for at all.
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey,

Just here to send love and I hope you feel better soon x

How are you doing today? 💗