Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chat with the Youth Panel: What are you passionate about?

HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
edited June 2023 in We Need You
Hi all,

I'm Harry and I'm a member of the Youth Voice Panel here at The Mix. Our aim is to represent the voices of young people and make sure that the charity know what young people want.

At the minute we're having a think about what sort of things young people care about, and what The Mix could do about those things. This is to try and help us generate some ideas for projects The Mix could work on next. And we'd love you to help us do this! What better way to understand what you want than to ask, right?

We're holding a really relaxed and informal chat between 6pm-7:30pm on Wednesday 15th May, to find out what you are all passionate about and explore some ideas about how your passions could be represented in projects took on by The Mix. The signup link is here:  https://bit.ly/2JzT1fs. @Italia will be supervising, and they'll be 3 youth voice panel members attending. 

I can't wait to chat with you all! Any questions or if want to know more just ask away. Always up for a chat. 😊
Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    signed up for this chat hope I get a place let me know :) 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    signed up for this chat hope I get a place let me know :) 
    Awesome @Jellyelephant ... looking forward to it! You should hear from @Italia or one of the team on the day with the room password! 😊
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • Options
    LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    Signed up :3
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • Options
    LabraBell said:
    Signed up :3
    Whoop whoop! Excited to chat then - see you there! 😊