Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Simultaneous

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok this is vaguely related to the post 'ejaculation'.

When fooling around with my gf i have realised that she can reach vaginal (as opposed to clitoral which does not normally occur in conventional penetrational sex) orgasm significantly faster than i do (when with her).
we have not yet had sex and im worried she will come before me. what i want to know is
1)how do i slow down hers/speed up mine
2)after a female orgasm what do you feel like re: still horny, tired, soppy etc
:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Do not fret! The best advise I can give is to slow down after she's orgasmed & then start to speed up again. This way, the lucky lady should be able to orgasm again & again until you're done. She'll thank you for it ;)
  • Options
    Maggie Thatcher naked on a cold day!

You'll feel nothing ever again.
  • Options
    After orgasm sex is a lot easier due to erm...general moistness (ick that sounds yuck) and contractions. However a lot of girls won't want you anywhere near them after they have come as it is too sensitive/numb, much like a blokes penis right after coming. It's like being offered a chocolate bar when you've just eaten a whole cake.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Maggie Thatcher naked on a cold day!

Vanessa Feltz having a period......

....and then wiping it on your face.

Mind you, there'll be some sick f*ck out there somewhere who'd get turned on by that.

:eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lord of Little

Mind you, there'll be some sick f*ck out there somewhere who'd get turned on by that.

Euw! Am now very close to losing my lunch :(
  • Options

My god Lord of Little you do truly have an evil and cunning mind. That imagine will shock me till the day I die!!

tis sick to the core!!:eek:
  • Options
    Many girls come more than once during sex, so if you can keep going longer than she can she wont mind. In fact, a guy with stamina is a god-send...the joys of multiple orgasms. Dont worry about being slow:)

Why have a slice when you can have the whole cake?:p
  • Options
    you know I like that question. I've had sex with a lot of girls but have had few long term relationships(Iknow that sounds bad but I've really changed my ways a bit). So I guess that has taught me that most girls are a little different(multiple, one, none...etc) and that all sex can progress with practice and proper chemistry. With most girls as discussed it is good that they come first. That way you have brought them ultimate pleasure then you slow down and start back up in hopes of bringing them to orgasm again but if not they should still feel pretty good and if nothing else enjoy seeing you come to your climax. I guess the best case senerio is making her cum and then reaching the second together and lasting 10+ minutes(now that's chemistry). I remember one of my serious girl friends was a one nutter. She was like a guy, once she came it was over unless she used her hand. So I or we actually got quite good at communicating when she felt it was cuming and what we needed to do to speed me up to par for simultaneous orgasm. Anyway, I'm at work and I got to quit talking about this shit.
  • Options

EEEEEEWWWW!!!

Thanks for that though - you're doing wonders for me sticking to my diet :)
  • Options
    An ex of mine used to get there VERY quickly and once she had she totally lost interest........Nightmare!

With my current partner I usually please her in other ways before the full monty and she usually comes when I do because shes already on a high and my orgasm tips her over the edge again.

Its really a matter of finding out what works for you both...................have fun finding out!
  • Options
    please be careful with condoms splitting..me and my boyfriend had 4 in a row that split. took the morning after pill after the first time. 1 of the other 3 times got me pregnant. Each time we though naaa its not gonna happen again :( it did. So all u just condom users be careful! i had to go through an abortion and its a lot easier to just go on the pill.