Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Really struggling today (I'm safe though) been trying to sleep most of today not because I'm tired but just to get today over with πŸ˜”Β 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''Β Β 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    In early March, I got banned from theatre club for 6 months due to something I cannot control due to my autism. The centre director who banned me already knew about my autism before she even let me join in with any sessions. I feel scared about my singing lesson next Saturday as the singing lesson is at theatre club but is before everyone else turns up but the centre director arrives just before 10am which is when I have my singing lesson. I am scared that she will still be angry, hate me or even permanently ban me if she sees me. Hopefully I am not sounding too stupid or dramatic. I believe that 6 months is way too long for something I cannot even control. My mum actually decided to complain to the head manager of all the theatre clubs that are part of the same company. I don't know what will happen next. It is not as easy as moving me to the next most local place because it is 10 miles away each way instead of 3 and a half. I hope you don't hate me too much now.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I feel like even Ruby would be better off without me. Just feels like I'm a shit owner:(
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    I'm Just so stressed with everything , i haven't Stopped crying for the past 10 minutes and I've just got so many things that have gone wrong to tell Beth that i cant even find the words to tell her.

I'm Tired of being in this Pain and not knowing whats wrong , its shattering being in pain and i don't know how i'm going to cope going back to college tomorrow.

Just feel Like i'm such a Failure to everyone, Just getting everything so wrong all of the timeΒ 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I feel so bad:((((((((
  • Options
    I went out with my gran after all. But I was still struggling:(( It's 24/7.

Also, long story short, I don't think she really understands how I'm struggling or how fucking much I am. Quite a few times, people just don't seem to get it. It's a pretty lonely experience.

And I'm sooo tired. I probably need more sleep. But thing is, I feel too depressed and stuff to feel that I care about getting enough sleep. I've also gone slightly scared of it. 'Cause my mind's in a state lol.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Not feeling very talkative today and not looking well for my ”informal assessment” to not speak much. :///
    β€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I panicked a lot today. A lot of year 8's were looking through the door and laughing. Another year 8 asked what was so funny. They all said "Kasa is crying and having a mental breakdown." It was horrible. I was not having a mental breakdown. I was just scared. I went out the room as I was waiting for my injection to tell the girls to stop laughing. My drama teacher was around with the girls and she didn't do anything. She just told me to go back inside so I did.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    I can't cope.
  • Options
    At break time a girl in my year who was laughing at me and said I had to be pinned down threatened to punch my bad arm. She also said that if I touched her that she would flykick me round the face. After that she said that I have AIDS and that she doesn't want to touch me although I don't have AIDS.😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    At break time a girl in my year who was laughing at me and said I had to be pinned down threatened to punch my bad arm. She also said that if I touched her that she would flykick me round the face. After that she said that I have AIDS and that she doesn't want to touch me although I don't have AIDS.😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒
    :( Hugs xx
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Sympathetic hugs needed - Trust me to get food poisoning from pizza of all things .i need to get on with work but I’m just so tired 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I feel scared about and trapped in life. It feels like everything is impossible, too much bother, or has no enjoyment.

I really do just feel like I need to die.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    I hate that someone called me transphobic today (got nothing wrong with transgenders or anything to do with how people identify) it now made me really sad and anger and insecure as I'm scared he's gonna beat me up and shout at me the next time we see each otherΒ 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to helpΒ 
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    I hate that someone called me transphobic today (got nothing wrong with transgenders or anything to do with how people identify) it now made me really sad and anger and insecure as I'm scared he's gonna beat me up and shout at me the next time we see each otherΒ 
    Hugs <3

Don't get near my sibling then. They're non-binary and like to make up lies that we're all transphobes. We're not.
  • Options
    TheAprilFoolTheAprilFool Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    Had a bit of a breakdown or something today. I just can't take it anymore. I've been thinking and acting in strange ways recently and it scares me and makes me feel like I'm going to lose control or something even though I know that's irrational.Β 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Please help:( i cant handle the stress of my training let alone the stress of having to work at primark on the weekends 😭i just want a day off to do nothing 😭. In town about to start work and i just want to go home
    β€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Please help:( i cant handle the stress of my training let alone the stress of having to work at primark on the weekends 😭i just want a day off to do nothing 😭. In town about to start work and i just want to go home
    Hugs <3
  • Options
    ClaraOswaldClaraOswald Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    Kasa2103 said:
    No one should ever treat you like that ❀️ It's not ok x you need to get help (for them, there's nothing wrong with you)
    My feelings are bigger on the inside.
    Β "I do what i do because it's right... and above all its KIND" - the 12th Doctor πŸ’•
    The joy is worth the pain.

This discussion has been closed.