Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone here in Leicester?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I'm moving to leicester soon to go to college, and I need to find a place to live... does anyone know of anything or any good landlords, i want a 1 bed fl@ but I'm only 16 so there's another prob!

Lisa
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Im from leicester. Strangely enough ym family own houses they rent tooo. Anyway my advice is to look at the leicester mercury the address is..... Leicester Mercury website

Thursdays is adverts day but they do flats for liek £50 a week sometimes less. I'll keep an eye out for you if you like. Contact me if you need any more help.

Kate
  • Options
  • Options
    Thankyou!

Thanks for the stuff!

It's be very cool if you'd keep an eye open for me, if you wanna email me my addy is : kizzyball@aol.com .

Ta! That's dead cool of you.

Lisa
  • Options
    the house i lived in which is good has 4 empty rooms this year, if you are intrested pm me and i'll put you in touch with the landlord, i doubt your gae will be a problem :) and you'll get regular visits from me :eek:
  • Options
    well.....

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not the sharing kind :( .

I think I'm starting to get the ball rolling now, I booked 3 places for viewing yesterday and they are totally cool about the student and the age thing, which was a surprise... the letting agents was more concerened about me being safe usually, they just think u'r gonna trash the place.

lisa