Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thanks thingy

SauterelleSauterelle Deactivated Posts: 13 Settling in
Is it possible to add Thanks to the 'insightful', 'hugs' etc please? Being new here and not knowing people yet, clicking a Thanks would show appreciation.

Got to get back to my homeschooling now. Will be back later.

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey <3

Idk if The Mix would consider adding "thanks" - but for now, clicking "hugs" will do :) Hugs shows support, such as being sorry to hear of something, or appreciating a kind post, etc.. Agree shows that well, you agree with what someone has said, whether that's a great bit of support or an opinion. Insightful shows that you find something interesting or clever. You'll get used to it!

You're homeschooled, then? Wow! I'm home-educated too :3 Not homeschooled as such though - rather than doing a load of studying and having my parents teach me and whatnot, I learn more from just living and experiencing.
  • SauterelleSauterelle Deactivated Posts: 13 Settling in
    edited April 2019
    Thanks Kathleen, I'll do that. I've always associated hugs with affection, but now I can see where your coming from.

Home schooling is way cool! Wow you are, too. I do it with cousins, but it stops us from being with other kids in a classroom at a big school. I don't talk much, so in a way, schooling at home is better. And if parents can educate you with their greater knowledge, that is incredibly good. :3:

Thanks for your advice and chat.