Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Uggggggh. My sibling's so spoiled. Fact.

Also, they call my mom their "abuser". For what? - tbh, I don't even know. I think it's because she's dared to disagree and argue with them. They've always been like this - making claims of abuse and transphobia (they're non-binary) and all sorts of things that just aren't happening.

Ugh idk. I just fucking hate them. Little piece of shit. I know I'm not being very nice but they're just unbelievable. It doesn't help that my dad won't dare to ever disagree and just encourages them. I can't wait to move my ass out of here :unamused: Though that's at least two years away. I'd hope that my sibling will move out, given how they're turning 16 fairly soon, but they won't even make their own food - so yeeaah not happening.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Even the system is fed up of me going on here too much. Keeps saying this or your IP adress is logging in too much. Should stop going onto my account then lol i know but im sad

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Owwww my vocal cords hurt:(

• Options
    I have this feeling kind of like I'm someone else or people in my thoughts can see me. I don't know why. But it's a really uncomfortable feel. Makes me feel ashamed to do anything?...

I guess it may come from feelings of self-hate. If I try to break the feeling down, I guess I feel utterly disgusted with myself. And maybe it makes me want to be someone else, therefore I end up seeing people I like and just feeling like I am them, or as if they're right there and judging me. Sounds a bit weird... But basically, yeah...
  • Options
    Uggh. I just spent about an hour trying to do this basic thing for the morning. And I don't think I've even half accomplished it. And now I'm kind of frustrated because A, I sacrificed sleep for that and I'm already really tired, and B, it doesn't help with all this hopelessness I feel (I'm trying to tell myself not to be silly 'cause things aren't hopeless, but it doesn't work that great).
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Why do my appointments always have to be so early 😓 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    SauterelleSauterelle Deactivated Posts: 13 Settling in
    The homework just keeps piling on. This weekend I've got a mountain! At least i love reading though. ;)
  • Options
    Ahhh holy fuck. My heart feels pretty palpitate-y. It's scaring me. It's probably just from having too much chocolate ('cause I got a bunch of it shoved in my face from easter), maybe lack of sleep, but I'm somehow really scared that I'm about to drop dead or have a heart attack or something any minute. Hopefully it will subside. If not, and you don't see me on here for a few hours... I'm dead:))

[don't much mean that because the logical side of me knows I'm probably not dying. But I guess you don't know lol]
  • Options
    Ahhh holy fuck. My heart feels pretty palpitate-y. It's scaring me. It's probably just from having too much chocolate ('cause I got a bunch of it shoved in my face from easter), maybe lack of sleep, but I'm somehow really scared that I'm about to drop dead or have a heart attack or something any minute. Hopefully it will subside. If not, and you don't see me on here for a few hours... I'm dead:))

[don't much mean that because the logical side of me knows I'm probably not dying. But I guess you don't know lol]
    Sorry to disappoint you all, but I haven't dropped down dead yet. In fact it does seem to be subsiding. Is very likely just from the chocolate.
  • Options
    SauterelleSauterelle Deactivated Posts: 13 Settling in

Could it be coffee? That can make our hearts palpitate, but chocolate if it's plain, thats got quite a bit of caffeine in.

Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    If o ever meet the person who decides you need a full bladder for a ultrasound I will kill them it’s bloody torture, I feel like I’m attucally gonna wet myself before 3 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Really tired so fed up. Had hour nap and everytime waking up my eyes are blurry. Seriously something wrong with my body. Feel like sinking into my body & dying
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Ughh Scan showed up nothing which I suppose is good but then I still don’t know why I’m in pain . Guess waiting on the doctor to ring now 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Omggg im so tired just working 8 hours a week how will i be able to do training which is 9 til 5 weeks days with 2 days off for the month. Aswell as working on the weekends :(((((. Just two days off for the whole month. Never get my weekends:((((
  • Options
    Omg why did I decided to walk the dogs in my pjs I’m freezing and it’s windy af 🤣
  • Options
    Eww. My mom's dog. She just thoroughly licked my cup. Second time this week.

:unamused:
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    Just noticed one of my earrings is not in my ear anymore - these earrings cost me £50 and I can't find it. So Sad :( 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Ive only managed to eat cereal bar. But have sandwhich and crisps and grapes and yougut that my sister put in there. Its not that i dont want it - i do. I just anxious eating with people. Espicaly eating sandwhichs lol dunno why. But going to have to eat it all before get home cause my sister will ask. And i dont want to throw it away. But is good ive managed to eat somethjnf lol small steps
  • Options
    Well i aviod one bus and not go on it because i saw someone i knew so i just pretend was waiting for other bus lol. - not cause dont like them just cba to speak. Hoping wont be late. 
    Only to the wait at right bus stop, after its gone -. To then see someone else know and speak with her. Just wanted listen to music on way to training. Not going to be late anyways 
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Yesterday I went to my gp about my swollen face (which is fine now) he had to check if I had mumps which involved him checking my penis and testicle for lumps or if their were swollen

I got an erection when he was check them and he sayed back to me, "that's an big ass erection you have, is that 8 or 9 inches?" after that I felt physically sick, as my 40 year old gp say to me.

I went back to college today and everyone I've spoke to today sayed to me "that's an thicc ass you have" or "your looking pretty sexy and hot today"

Wtf have the last two days been like
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Help. I'll pay you all my money. I'll trade you my soul if you like. Just help.
  • Options
    Oh my god. Who knew it was possible to feel this bad. Please please help.

I'm gonna cry again woohooooo
  • Options
    Yay my favourite subject today for 2 hours and it's English (strong sarcasm intended) 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Need help lol. Been sitting in bed with a plain white screen since this morning. Finding so hard to get concentration
  • Options
    Should of taken the hint the first time that The Mix we chat counsellor just doesn't want to speak to me since the last time I spoke and she would much rather miss the last season and not speak. :(((((((. Dont blame her.
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Should of taken the hint the first time that The Mix we chat counsellor just doesn't want to speak to me since the last time I spoke and she would much rather miss the last season and not speak. :(((((((. Dont blame her.
     But yeah rather she just told me that cause Weelll I do actually Have shit load of work to do. Not much time to wait around for an hour to see if she comes:(
  • Options
    Hugs <3 xx
  • Options
    So when I thought I had two weeks I til my btec science exam, I actually have part of it next Tuesday (the 4 hour science practical exam) and the other part on next Thursday (2 hours written exam on the practical we did) I want to die  😭😭
  • Options
    When your meant to be at placement now and your still haven’t left the house because both mum and brother decides to have a meltdown because they didn’t have the right clothes and mums having a meltdown because brother is having one . Lord give me a bloody break , if anyone fancies being me for the next week or so whilst I get coursework done for please do 🙄