Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Just curious

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
I am just curious about this so you don't have to answer if you don't want to but I am just wondering who else likes Abba (a very famous, amazing and old Swedish band.) If you do then comment your favourite songs. Also who has watched the films?

My favourite ABBA songs are Dancing Queen, Knowing Me Knowing You, Take A Chance, Mamma Mia, Lay All Your Love On Me, Super Trouper  (the absolute best- me and my mum even blasted it on full volume and sung to it whilst in traffic on the motorway on the way home,) I Believe In Angels, The Winner Takes It All, Money Money, S.O.S, Chiquitita, Fernando, Voules Vouz, Gimme Gimme Gimme, Does Your Mother Know, One Of Us, Thank You For The Music, Waterloo, Summer Night City, Angel Eyes, The Day Before You Came, Eagle, I Do, I Do, I Do, So Long, Honey, Honey, The Visitors, Our Last Summer, On And On And On, Ring Ring, I Wonder, Lovelight, Head Over Heels, When I Kissed The Teacher, I Am The City, Cassandra, Under Attack, When All Is Said And Done and The Way Old Friends Do. As you can tell I absolutely love ABBA. ABBA have actually written over 100 songs over the past 47 years. 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 616 Incredible Poster
    I'm a fan of ABBA!

My favourite songs would be Knowing Me Knowing You and Lay All Your Love On Me. But it's so hard to choose because I really like them all!

I also have both Mamma Mia films on DVD and saw the second one in the cinema- it was great :)

Also, I didn't realise ABBA had written over 100 songs in their career- that's impressive. Thanks for sharing that!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Awesome! You're welcome. At least there is another ABBA fan around.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hey :)

ABBA is awesome - love their music!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Nothing can beat ABBA! I was listening to the ABBA Gold playlist on YouTube to help me eventually get to sleep
    edited April 2019
    Here are the links to my 2 favourite ABBA playlists.

ABBA Gold

More ABBA Gold

Edit: They're not working on here. Just search up the ABBA Gold and More ABBA gold albums.
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Kasa2103 said:
    I am just curious about this so you don't have to answer if you don't want to but I am just wondering who else likes Abba (a very famous, amazing and old Swedish band.) If you do then comment your favourite songs. Also who has watched the films?

My favourite ABBA songs are Dancing Queen, Knowing Me Knowing You, Take A Chance, Mamma Mia, Lay All Your Love On Me, Super Trouper  (the absolute best- me and my mum even blasted it on full volume and sung to it whilst in traffic on the motorway on the way home,) I Believe In Angels, The Winner Takes It All, Money Money, S.O.S, Chiquitita, Fernando, Voules Vouz, Gimme Gimme Gimme, Does Your Mother Know, One Of Us, Thank You For The Music, Waterloo, Summer Night City, Angel Eyes, The Day Before You Came, Eagle, I Do, I Do, I Do, So Long, Honey, Honey, The Visitors, Our Last Summer, On And On And On, Ring Ring, I Wonder, Lovelight, Head Over Heels, When I Kissed The Teacher, I Am The City, Cassandra, Under Attack, When All Is Said And Done and The Way Old Friends Do. As you can tell I absolutely love ABBA. ABBA have actually written over 100 songs over the past 47 years. 
    I love ABBA too, me and my mum sing when ever are favourite song is (Mamma Mia and dancing queen) are played on the radio, 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:

I love ABBA too, me and my mum sing when ever are favourite song is (Mamma Mia and dancing queen) are played on the radio, 
    👌✊(fist pump) Do you both also like Spring Chicken, Cauliflowers Fluffy, Harvest Samba and Big Red Combine Harvester?