Home Articles
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How to stop procrastinating

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 2019 in Articles

imageHow to stop procrastinating

Deadlines slipping? Essays always late? Never enough hours in the day? The Mix tells you how to stop procrastinating and manage your time.

Read the full story here

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• hollowkarma12hollowkarma12 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2019
    Wow! Really great advice you have here! I believe the problem of procrastinating it's just something unavoidable. Sooner or later it is going to get you anyway. As for me, I often begin to procrastinate when I feel like I'm bored with an assignment I do at the time. Sometimes, a writing service is the best option for the tired student who wants just to lay on a couch for a bit.

[edited by moderator]
    Post edited by Aife on
  • MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 615 Incredible Poster

Hey there,

Thank you for commenting on our article regarding procrastinating!

It’s understandable that when you are bored by an assignment, it can be harder to start or finish the task. But as the article states, it’s best to learn how to manage your time effectively, including breaking things down into smaller tasks so that you don’t get overwhelmed and ultimately procrastinate!

It’s generally unwise to use a writing service, no matter how tired a student might be, as it’s often unfair and considered plagiarism/cheating and can lead the student to get into trouble, which they would otherwise have avoided. For more information on cheating and plagiarism, feel free to check out our article here: https://www.themix.org.uk/work-and-study/student-life/cheating-and-plagiarism-1499.html

All the best,

Mary-Ellen@TheMix

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.