Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

March photo challenge

2»

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    @Shauine - nahh I go to college 3 days a week and a weekley is £22 😱
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Flowers in the park today!

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    @Aife I love them 😍
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Pretty sure I've posted this quote before but oh well it's one of my favorites 🤷 something my friend wrote out for me, I keep it in my journal so read it everyday and when I'm struggling 😊

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    I don’t really have a favourite colour but I’m really liking the colours in my pinafore today 😍

My Favourite place - This was when we went down to Dawlish on the south coast and I just sat staring out into the see ( As you can see by my amazing Modeling skills 😉)

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Something I'm proud of this month. I'm proud that I got awarded employee of the year and got to go down to the awards in London with my manager. As everyone knows I was a ball of anxiety in the weeks leading up to it, but so glad and proud I plucked up the courage to go  :)   

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Really proud of you @BubblesGoesBoo! Your tickets look so cool! Hope you had a lovely time in London <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Made afternoon Tea this afternoon for mother’s day 😂( I say made I was made to make it ) 

edited April 2019
    Thanks so much everyone for taking part in this photo challenge. It's so nice to see all of your photos and what each theme means to you. I'll be posting up April's challenge very soon!

If you have any ideas of photo themes, send a PM to The Mix account!