Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General Chat 27.03.19

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    After changing my display picture like 5 million times in the last 10 minutes I've gone back to the previous one! hahaha!
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Hahah ! Oh my student finance are a god send today - it’s where we got for first aid and I had a blister and I asked for a plaster and she gave me 5 ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    ooh Blisters arent fun.
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hi everyone. Today was so funny at trampolining. We all acted very crazy due to the music. But everyone started talking about my boyfriend too. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Ah glad you had fun at trampoling, have you been doing that for a long time?!
    Yeah. Since I was 4. I was so cute even if my hand to eye co-ordination was awful. I wish I had a photo of 4 year old me. I think I have a photo of baby me though.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    So we were discussing a song which says "I just got paid" and also about S Club 7.  #awesome #crazyteeangers #rebels #sclub7 #ijustgotpaid
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Indeed - ughhh placement tomorrow anyone wanna go look after some little ones 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hi everyone. Today was so funny at trampolining. We all acted very crazy due to the music. But everyone started talking about my boyfriend too. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Ah glad you had fun at trampoling, have you been doing that for a long time?!
    Yeah. Since I was 4. I was so cute even if my hand to eye co-ordination was awful. I wish I had a photo of 4 year old me. I think I have a photo of baby me though.
    Aw so quite a long time then :heart:

I'm glad you enjoy it. 

Kasa2103 said:
    So we were discussing a song which says "I just got paid" and also about S Club 7.  #awesome #crazyteeangers #rebels #sclub7 #ijustgotpaid
    I grew up listening to S club 7, showing my age now! :wink:

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hi
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Been there got the t-shirt, I'm going to look after the elderly tomorrow. :heart:

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Idk whether to go college tomorrow. I’m pretty sure nobody wants me there COs they don’t wanna catch my germs lol (nah I understand) but I can’t afford to miss lessons - I am supposed to be having a meeting with my course leader to make a plan to catch up as I’m behind. Fmlllllll
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Shaunie said:
    Hi
    Hey Shaunie, :heart:

You doing okay there?

Idk whether to go college tomorrow. I’m pretty sure nobody wants me there COs they don’t wanna catch my germs lol (nah I understand) but I can’t afford to miss lessons - I am supposed to be having a meeting with my course leader to make a plan to catch up as I’m behind. Fmlllllll
    Maybe see how you feel in the morning, when I'm poorly I always say to myself "I'll see how I feel tomorrow" Usually feel the same, but after a sleep you may feel a bit brighter. 

Im lonely & bored
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:
    Im lonely & bored
    We're here to keep you company :heart:

What you been up too today?!

Yeah sure. I absolutely love little ones. Only if you go to my history and maths lesson though. 😂
    Stephanie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Im lonely & bored

Wasnt well in morning. But i managed to go out and get eye brow mascara ah
    Shaunie said:
    Stephanie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Im lonely & bored

Oh germs everywhere, hope your feeling a bit brighter now :heart:

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Stephanie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Im lonely & bored

Hope ur ok shaunie! Xxx
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Ughhh I’m not liking placement at the Momenebt I didn’t go in Tuesday and I’m tempted to not go tomorrow 
    Yo shauine 
    Ughhh I’m not liking placement at the Momenebt I didn’t go in Tuesday and I’m tempted to not go tomorrow 
    Remember it's okay to take a self-care day, :heart:

What are people up too the rest of this week?!

Stephanie said:
    Going to mental health awareness corse tomorrow 🙃
    Stephanie said:

Stephanie said:
    Yereeee but i did that Tuesday and I can’t calll in sick again tomorrow when my teacher saw me today and I was fine 😂
    Shaunie said:
    Stephanie said:
    Going to mental health awareness corse tomorrow 🙃
    Oh hope it goes okay :smile:

Right, at 9.30 I'm going to be saying night, as that is the time chat would usually end anyway, however you lovely people can carry on the chat on this thread if you want too! :heart:

Stephanie said:

Stephanie said:
    Yereeee but i did that Tuesday and I can’t calll in sick again tomorrow when my teacher saw me today and I was fine 😂
    Oh yeah I see the issue there, maybe just go into placement and see how you go, you may enjoy it when your there :heart:

Hahaha thé amount of times I’ve walked out cuz a kid has hit or spat at me 😂😂😂😂

I see you’ve changed your picture again 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Pssssss @shauine and @Jellyelephant we can have a party when Stephanie goes for the night 😉😂😉