Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited March 2019
    fucking deleted lol...
    Post edited by Kathleen07 on
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I just feel so lonely 😥
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Feel like all I ever do is post on here 🤦🏻‍♀️

i honestly feel so lonely and worthless like no one wants me here 😥 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit

I want you here. <3. Post how much you like cause am interested & care for how youre getting on <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

I get that sort of feeling plenty. But I promise you, we all want you here very much <3 And you can post as much as you want - it may feel wrong for you, but we don't see it that way at all. Hugs x
    @shaunie @kathleen0172 Thank you both guess I’m just not doing great today incase you hadn’t noticed 😂
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Sending you hugs @Millie2787 we're here for you <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    edited March 2019
    Just turning into one of those weeks :( but thank you @Aife
    edited March 2019
    Omggggg i do not feel well. Ive been trying to distract myself woth youtube videos on how to get eyebrow even hahah but its not enough to distract how sick i feel now🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

my mouth keeps fillin up with water when feel sick and think i may be sick soon😭😭😭😭😭😭🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢feeling sick is sometimes worse feeling omggg and keep getting heart paplution and my stomach is eating itsself. AM I DYINGG
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Omg why do i taste metal. 🤢Would ring 111 but i think maybe i am so over dramatic
    Shaunie said:
    Omg why do i taste metal. 🤢Would ring 111 but i think maybe i am so over dramatic
    Aw it's okay to call them if you're at all worried, it is what they're there for. Hope you feel better asap <3
    I passed out lol. That was so weird. Feel fine now tho 🙃
    I feel like everything’s getting worse and I’m crying out for help but no one believes it’s getting worse ! 
    edited March 2019
    Im really stressed. 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Someone please punch me. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    edited March 2019
    Hi, can someone make it stop please? Thank you :)
    I just wanna be hugged I guess hah... :pensive: I'm so tired.

[not that I deserve it. but let's not get into all that]

Sending Huge hugs @kathleen0172  extra Special  hugs 💜💜

Sending Huge hugs @kathleen0172  extra Special  hugs 💜💜
    Thank you *hugs* xx
    Felt so bad today. So i took sleeping pills and been asleep since 1 pm

i got woken up by my sister because i think they think i took an overdose which i havent just those pills are always so strong. My eyes are burning but need to stay awake cause they will think im dying lol
    Really regret taking sleeping pills. Been asleep for like 20 hours and stil so tired and have work:(. Cant believe you can buy these pills over the counter. Theyre so strong sedative. I would take them everytime i feel so bad but is last resort since its obvious for my family cause on min i dont seem tired then a second im like passed out on the sofa lol

Omggg i am soo tired i dont feel like im in my body and taking so much effort to right this. My head feels like is floating or something lol &My phone feels like a brick and my dog feels like a ton of bricks and i feel so weak and slow. I have work soon

Had such a bad night last night - feeling pretty tired and stupid this morning 
    Sending hugs guys <3
    edited March 2019
    :(

I'm so tired and confused and miserable and worried and down. Nothing new but I just dk how to live with my mind anymore.
    It's Ruby's birthday tomorrow (not confirmed, but she was born roughly around this time so I just celebrate it on 31 March). She's going to be 4. It's just upsetting to me because she's an older guinea now - and it just crosses my mind that at some unknown point, I'm truly going to lose her.
    edited March 2019
    Really missing my Nana B with it being Motherng Sunday and all that - I know she weren’t my mum but when mum was ill she acted like one and I miss her like crazy 😭

I really don’t know how I’m gonna cope with today every other year has been fine but this year it’s hit me so hard 😥
    I like bus rides and all but think i just had one of the worst. Proper smelt soooo bad honestly dont mean to sound like a snob or whatever but made me wanna be sick and feel feel like the air particles got onto me lol and making me feel sick thinkint about it. Was tempting to get off was so bad but couldnt because is sunday and 30 minss. 
    I feel really sick now 

& Now i have work so need a hug anyway lol :(
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Mam just told me she keeps every card I give her for occasions just in case I don't make it til that occasion next year, so even after I'm gone she'll still have something to put up. 

Mental illness fucking sucks. People need to stop romanticizing it, cause I swear to  fucking god if I ever see any of that shit I'll lose it. Seeing the pain and heartbreak on her face when she said that is something I'll never forget.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    I know that this is also on Time For Another Ranty Thread so sorry but I need a hug.

My arm hurts so fucking much. I think I fractured my elbow. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Two fucking days before my fucking pe assessment. Thanks to an ice skater forcing me to suddenly crash into the barrier. I didn't make it and fell and landed very hard on my arm. Bloody stupid Kasa. 

@The Mix Sorry for all the swearing but I am in a lot of pain and angry at myself. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
This discussion has been closed.