Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    edited March 2019
    Oh god I’m going into placement with a nighty hidden under my placment top and leggings on and my dressing gown and slippers in my bag  as Sophie from the BFG or someone from the sleepover club I attucally hate world book day 😆
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I’ve got something important happening today and would really appreciate some positive vibes and words of encouragement. Wish me luck. 👌
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    The things I do to raise awareness for Young Carers . I’m on the first bus of the day because the next one dosent get me to the school on time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why I agreeed to do it god knows , Anxiety pricking inducing and panic attacks at the ready 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I’ve got something important happening today and would really appreciate some positive vibes and words of encouragement. Wish me luck. 👌
    @BubblesGoesBoo Sending positive vibes and love your way <3 Best of luck!
    I’m so upset with my tutor so much 😭 she’s so fucking useless it’s unbelievable 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    My sister keeps saying how lazy i am and how i do "fuck all" and i am really stressed and it is making me want to punch her. So i dont and self harm instead

i feel so overwhelmed. She normally tells me how lazy i am and normally i dont care but i do cause i have done something today and she is still telling me all this shit and making me feel i cant handle life
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Filling this form out is doing my head it ....... Also anyone know what a "Quote of Mantra is ?  :#
    My head feels very stressed
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I am soo fed up of being tired & i think id rather have food posioning than go to work tomorrow 
    Monday night i purged. Tuesday night i purged, wesdnesday night i purged, thursday evening i purged, friday night i purged, saturday night i didnt, sunday night(now) i will try not to. 

I guess ive had a week where i feel fat & guilty from my increased diet
    I get my exam results today for H&S and CCLD . So anxious to log into our college gateway in the morning - my English results have been taken away from my exam results page which means they’re preparing for these ones to be put up 😭
    Guess who failed health and social care - Ohh yes that’s meeeeee 
    edited March 2019
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Having a rough old night been a while since I've had one of these ☹
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    please no i cant be dealing with another 3 hour panic attack like Friday night  :'(
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Just leaving this here for those who may need them :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Fucking anxiety 😭
    My sister throw water at me while calling me lazy because i wouldnt clean the floor

I swear my sister is just making me feel so shit today. 😭😭😭😭😭 she was asking what my letter was about - i said it was saying about how i have abnormalities in my heart - she wanted to see what the letter exactly said because mum has a really bad heart condition that we have 50% getting. So i guess why she wanted to see it. But i didnt want her to see it since it said i abuse laxatives. So i said no and she got really weird about it. I just said its adress to me so you cant get annoyed. And then she was like "its not a game" like wtf where did that sentence come from. Ofc its not a game.

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I've lost control and turned myself into a monster.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hope you're doing okay today @BubblesGoesBoo <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Feel so worthless and not wanted 
    Feel so worthless and not wanted 
    You're not worthless, and I want you. You're sweet and funny and all round a good person. I know that doesn't help though. <3
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    @Millie2787 You're not worthless. We all have a purpose, sometimes things can cloud our judgment temporarily.

Do you have any pets?
    I don’t know how I’m going to cope today - I’m a mess , mums not doing great herself and then this morning her best friends dad passed away so that’s affected her more aswell . My family , my life and my friends just seem to be falling apart before my eyes and I can’t do anything about it 😭
    Sending hugs everyone <3 xx
    Hugss
    🤗
    I am so sad. It always randomly hits me that i have no friends at all - what sort of loser does that make me. :( everyone has friends
    so alone
    Welll @Shauine I’m sure everyone on here is your friend I know it’s not the same as in Real life but yer 
This discussion has been closed.