Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

End our friendship after he came onto me?

cal192cal192 Posts: 17 Settling in
I've been friends with a guy for a long time and we have hung out a few times and everything been good. Except, last weekend he asked me to go out because he had no one to go with. So I said ok. 
Then he started holding my hand so I pulled away and he said give me your hand my hand is cold. Even though it wasn't. 
After that he started to try and kiss but I pulled away and said you can't do that you have a girlfriend. He said well I think she does it with other guys so its ok. Then he stuck his tongue down my throat and I said no again while he kept trying to pull me towards him for a "cuddle". Then I just left and he hasn't said anything to me. Not a sorry or anything. I am in the right to want to block him on social media and never talk to him again? I don't want to talk him even a week after it happened  

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Cal192,

Firstly it's really positive that you've opened up about this, hope it has helped, we are here for you.

In this situation it's important you do what is best for you, and if you want to block him on social media and not talk to him again, you are totally okay to do that. It sounds like he wasn't respecting your boundaries and you deserve that respect. Have you told anyone about what has happened?

We are here for you :heart:

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • cal192cal192 Posts: 17 Settling in
    I have told someone I trust but they didn't give an opinion. Thank you I really felt like I might just be too sensitive or something 
    But I did feel something was wrong 
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Try not to think that you are being too sensitive, your feelings are valid. 

Remember if your not comfortable with something then it is very okay to say no, 

Sending hugs :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    He sounds like a dick. 
    Weekender Offender 
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Hi @cal192

It's great that you've spoken to a friend and opened up here as well. We are all here for you.

I know from experience that a situation like this can make you feel isolated and uncomfortable, almost like you have to justify every little thing. But remember, your feelings are completely valid. If you're not 100% comfortable and enthusiatic about touching, then it's okay to say no. This person crossed your boundaries several times and ignored a repeated and clear 'no'. He is in the wrong, not you. 

You have every right to block him and never speak to him again. In fact, I'd encourage it. 
  • ValerialettoValerialetto Posts: 87 Budding Regular
    @cal192 Hi dear, it is really nice that you decided to share it, it would be worse if you just keep it inside and worry about it

I guess in such cases it's really good to take your time, you always have a right to do how you feel and especially if person crosses your boundaries as @chubbydumpling  told without showing any respect. If you do not feel like talking to him just do not. It would be difficult and not really correct to give advices about your situation cause the only right thing here is the thing that you feel as right one. In this case you do not want to talk to him anymore so just let yourself to behave how you feel and it'll help you to keep your peace and balance.

In case if you still feel uncomfortable and confuse please do not hesitate to share with us, we will be happy to support you <3