Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    God I have to dress up for world book day tomorrow and I litreally have no idea what I’m going to go as 🤦🏻‍♀️ God someone help ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Have been added into a group chat with 2 of my friends who I haven’t spoken to for a while and they’re arguing, the second I ask what’s going on they tell me to stop being nosey and start telling each other how much they value their friendship while I’m sitting there watching and being totally ignored 😂 sometimes I wonder why I bother with some people!! 

And also if they don’t want me to ask about the argument WHY ADD ME INTO THE FKIN GROUP CHAT!!! 

Rant over!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Taxi is picking me up at 5.30 tomorrow morning, but apparently he's always early  🙈 this is the taxi driver that hates me and if I'm not waiting in the car park for him he drives off..  this is gonna be fun. 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Loll so i buy a £8 deodrant that is meant to stop you from sweating. Well yeah it is working but my arm pits itch so bad lol and i have mental health awareness corse that i have to sit through for 4 hours lol how will i cope 😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    How fucking rude ! The friend who ditched me messaged me earlier saying can you do me a huge favour I’m £2 short on my phone bill and I’m gonna get cut off soon if I don’t pay it could you transfer me £2 ! 
    No no I cannot you ditched me and now want me to save your phone NO !!! 

Yer I get it I sound nasty for saying that ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options

My sister came home from work and moaned at me for not ordering my older sisters birthday present yet. Then she said that i havent cleaned the house one bit. And then said "you have done fuck all today" i have gone to a corse & iam so tired from it and spent some time sleeping - which i guess is "fuck all" compared to her 12 hours at work. Then she said i need to do the washing up - then i just felt so angry & had the most massive urge to smash all the plates up. But i didnt so i went to my room & self harmed and toke out my anger in that way. I don’t know why, i guess i feel really tired mentally & phsyically and doing the washing up felt really overwhelming which then made me feel pathetic and weak and like i cant handle life. 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:

My sister came home from work and moaned at me for not ordering my older sisters birthday present yet. Then she said that i havent cleaned the house one bit. And then said "you have done fuck all today" i have gone to a corse & iam so tired from it and spent some time sleeping - which i guess is "fuck all" compared to her 12 hours at work. Then she said i need to do the washing up - then i just felt so angry & had the most massive urge to smash all the plates up. But i didnt so i went to my room & self harmed and toke out my anger in that way. I don’t know why, i guess i feel really tired mentally & phsyically and doing the washing up felt really overwhelming which then made me feel pathetic and weak and like i cant handle life. 

@Shaunie Hugs <3 Also don't listen to your sister, you did great going to that course, and you're not pathetic or weak. x
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    What the fuck placement rang my college concerned because I’m gojng to the toliet a lot when I’m there ..... NONE OF THERE BUISSNESS WHY I GO 😡 

Edit : AS USUAL my tutor has given me half a fucking story , I spoke to my teacher about it and she gave me the full story and the going to the toliet was only a tiny part of it .. this is why I hate my tutor ! 
    Post edited by Millie2787 on
  • Options
    I really dont want to go to work😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭normaly i can focus on looking past it for when i can get home. But even when i get home i need to do things 
  • Options
    I feel so fat
  • Options
    I need to stop posting ive burdened this whole site atm and spammed it. Tho is a bit dead this weekend. But So sorry. Will stop now
  • Options
    Had a really posh meal at the awards, like waiters with white gloves and shit, and I don't know how to be posh so was drinking beer out the bottle like a man 🙃 I got some funny looks. 

Also, why is it snowing!?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Im really stressed 😭😭😭😭😭

ive only wrote 600 words out of 1,000 i still have like a week but i want to be able to finish it and have time to improve and i don’t know how to word thing

keep getting distracted
  • Options
    How do I fail both my health and social and CPLD exams ?!?!? Make matters was i was 1 Mark away in Heslth and social and 2 marks in CPLD 

There making us pay for our retakes because BTEC have decided this year that you have to pay for the resit 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    When you think you've blocked someone on everything but they still manage to find a way to stalk you 🙄😓 
  • Options
    Why does having my hair up give me such a massive headache everytime 😥
  • Options
    I am just so fed up
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    Been a hard day for me. Struggled with my eating especially after my brother gave me raw cake. Had an awkward bus ride home with family. Sat and worked myself sick only done 2 section to the essay, stressed doesnt cover how I feel about it all. Wish it could all go away everything and everything to end. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    Omg, I gained a lot of weight overnight. 

My hands have swollen  .
  • Options
    I feel sooo bad so sudden. 
  • Options
    Lol life is so fucked up
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Lol life is so fucked up
    Ditto. Sending hugs. <3
  • Options
    I feel so bad. Having such a bad sleep:'(
  • Options
    My thoughts are not safe. 
  • Options
    I didnt thinn being discharged from mental health team would make me so upset but i feel so alone now and its only been a few hours. Ive been under mental health teams for years and now feel have nothing.  I keep picturing myself killing myself
  • Options
    @Shaunie *hug* <3
  • Options
    Feel like im spamming here sorry. Just click on the flag button below this comment and put "spam"

anyway i have to see my gp tomorrow - so i re read my letter which says i have abnormalities in heart and potasium from laxatives use. And it uses the word "overdose" and "laxative binges". Um i dont think you can call it an overdose if thats how many i gradually got dependant on ffs. Thats just triggering and annoying to read. I need to take that. Unless you want me to die from constipation and toxic build up lol. then yeah 
  • Options
    Wellll shite I’ve just broke my bed my kneeling in it to open my curtains 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    @Shaunie aw you're not spamming at all - have you seen me? <3

Ohh god @Millie2787 lol <3

• Options
    edited March 2019
    @Shaunie aw you're not spamming at all - have you seen me? <3

Ohh god @Millie2787 lol <3

Indeed @kathleen0172 god knows where I’m sleeping tonight 😂